What do you think about this, another ebay question

Old 03-17-2008, 10:40 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default wheel

Sounds clear to me, i guess alot clearer than mine was on the carb.
Old 03-17-2008, 03:32 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Clear as a bell.Keep the money.It's rightfully yours.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:20 AM
Stappy
JOURNEYMAN

WHEN YOU SHOW A PIC OF 2 WHEELS PEOPLE ASSUME THERE ARE 2 NOT 1
I think this is what happened here. But you did mention 1 wheel. I would keep the money as this guy is probably gonna give you negative feedback anyways. Well that is, if he can figure out how...... :roll:
Old 03-18-2008, 04:42 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I finally sent back his money and I have my wheel. He had already gave me + feedback the day after he paid for it. :lol: I'm sure he can not read as you have send how his spelling is. I guess I'm back at square 1 as the other guy backed out of the other wheel auction too. So Ebay, got paid for me selling these and I still have them both and less money. I will always run future auctions with a clause that no one under 15+ feedbacks need bid, or I'll cancel their bids. This sucked the big 1. But it's done now, I hope.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:45 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHY DON'T YOU LIST THEM ON RJ?---WE ALL LIVE AND LEARN[ WAIT-I AM STILL LEARNING BUT AN NOT SURE I'M ALIVE :shock: ]
Old 03-18-2008, 05:28 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

I listed the full set on RJ once and they didn't sell. I might try just the 2 this time and see what happens. These 2 wheels are really just for a person needing 1970 rims. Since they are unique to the Z/28s and SS Chevelles of that year. Thats why I thought about ebay. Live and learn, or just keep banging your head against the wall. Sooner or later 1 will win. :lol:
Old 03-18-2008, 05:40 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I listed a car for my girlfriend on ebay last night got a buy it now.. ended up being a scam deal offering me a western union money order for several thousand. I couldnt bieleve this stuff has moved to ebay now ! They gave me my listing fees back so I could relist at no extra cost.
Old 03-18-2008, 06:12 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THAT IS WHY I NEVER DO BUY IT NOW ON EBAY :x :x -----TOO MANY IDIOTS FLOATING AROUND ANYMORE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: -MAKE THEM BID IT IN OR THEY CAN CONTACT YOU AND BRING THERE CASH WITH THEM TO PICK IT UP :wink: :wink: --LIVELY
Old 03-19-2008, 04:19 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by insane4fbodys
I finally sent back his money and I have my wheel. He had already gave me + feedback the day after he paid for it. :lol: I'm sure he can not read as you have send how his spelling is. I guess I'm back at square 1 as the other guy backed out of the other wheel auction too. So Ebay, got paid for me selling these and I still have them both and less money. I will always run future auctions with a clause that no one under 15+ feedbacks need bid, or I'll cancel their bids. This sucked the big 1. But it's done now, I hope.
I don't see the point of the no bidders without 15 + can bid? If everyone did that nobody would ever get to 15.I have seen many people on there with hundreds of positive...and many many negative as well...the negative is what I would be concerned with. Many people do not do that many transactions on ebay but go there when they can't find what they need somewhere else...I only have 16 all positive, but three or 4 people never left feedback good or bad when I know the items were exactly as advertised just some people are too lazy or inconsiderate to leave the feedback, even though it is left for them. Negative fb is one thing...not having any or very much is not the same as having negative. Just cause that dude was an idiot don't make all new ebayers idiots/ a-holes

JMO
Old 03-19-2008, 05:33 AM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Sorry that got to you Tod. I have always let 0 feedback bidders bid in the past, just because everyone has to start there. But I have seen a lot of, if you have 5, 10, 15 or under contact me before you bid clause's. I may go that route. I wouldn't do everyone in over this 1, but over the last year I have had at least 7 "0-7" feedback bidders never follow through. This 1 actually paid and then became a jerk. I guess I'm just upset that it cost me to not sell anything. And his last email says he's going to contact ebay to tell them what a sorry person I am. :lol: I told him go ahead, as he's the 1 without anything but his loud mouth to stand on. I never wrote 1 ill word to him the whole time. Maybe I need to have a list of the deadbeats and just cancel their bids. Anyway sorry that came across wrong for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -