racing junk is doing nothing about scammers like smokin72

Old 01-08-2012, 12:36 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default here is your offer. this was the only thread i could find..

On [2011-11-29 21:21:12] Gimmethakick wrote:
> Check ad 2376938. I love your car. Thanks Wayne

*** YOU KNOW YOU ALSO DID COME TO ME FIRST, I DIDNT PURSUE A TRADE WITH YOUR.... NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS, BUT it does make some difference.... And you know , when i have a bad deal, i do not whine about it and go throwing the other persons name around,, i lick my wounds, and move on. especially when the person trades alot and told me they havent had the car but a couple of days..... there was no need for you posting this crap calling me a scammer.... i never once told you anything that wasnt true... i did tell you the car needed quite a bit. that the paint appeared to be good. we all get bad deals when we trade.... the difference is the people that realize this thing happens just move on and try to recover. hell fire, it is a 55 chevy 2 door hard top that runs and the body was pretty dang good on the car, there were no rust on the undercarriage... the car without an interior or dash or whatever is still worth good money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is just a bunch of garbage that you go post this about me.... this needs to be taken down , and it bothers me that you (lively) would assume that about me when you have never met me, we are all one racing junk for one reason, Because we all LOVE cars, old, fast, new etc..... ive really said all that i need to on this deal, and would expect "THE" people on here to take my side on this one !! its pretty cut and dry..
Old 01-08-2012, 12:38 AM
KnoxvilleTrader
CRAFTSMAN

Default oops !!! disregard this last post.. was meant for another

WRONG PLACE, PLEASE DISREGARD LAST POST HERE, WAS MEANT FOR ANOTHER SECTION/ POSTING.. SORRY MY BAD !!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 PM
ymiracing
APPRENTICE

Mark Huelskamp is a Full Time Scammer. He has so many user names, and lies , its hard to keep up. BAD63, REDROCKET, JOHNYROCKET, the list goes on and on. You Can't win in court because he has nothing in his name.... Do a search on him you will be amazed!! I thought i was starting to see his ads on here again, his lack of spelling ability, gives it away. The guys a douche STAY AWAY....
Old 01-11-2012, 06:49 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Just want to let everyone know

I just wanted to let everyone know that we would love to take anyone off the site that isn't playing by the rules, legal or ethical. I can't really discuss someones account in detail with anyone, but a while back there was a case brought forth to us that found Mr. Huleskamp to be guilty in a court of law, that is well documented in these forums, and every account with his name on it has been disabled.

This is standard procedure. However this tread is about this other person "smokin72" I have to say other person because on our end of things it is. It is under a different name and email address, it doesn't have the same IP address, so we cannot determine (at this point) who is behind the account, nor can we investigate who it is. If we get the same paperwork as earlier, that he has been found guilty, we can remove the account, again. But right now we need some legal proof
Old 01-11-2012, 07:05 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

thanks for the info PJ 8)
Old 01-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
thanks for the info PJ 8)
X2!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-11-2012, 05:28 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

THANKS FOR YOUR POST PJ--- IEM JORGE A. SANTIBANEZ, THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THE COURT DOCUMENTS TO GET MARK HUELSKAMP THROWN OUT OF RJ. I CAN ASURE YOU THAT SMOKIN72 IS THE SAME GUY THAT STOLD MY MONEY , HE IS MARK HUELSKAMP. ITS VERY SIMPLE , ON YOUR END, TO FIND OUT IF ITS HIM. HAVE SOMEBODY CALL THE PHONE NUMBER ON HIS ADS AND DO A LITTLE RESEARCH , FIND OUT IF ITS HIM, A LITTLE WORK AND RESEARCH ON YOUR PART WILL SAVE ALOT OF HEARTACHES TO YOUR MEMBERS , AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FROM BEING SCAMMED BY MARK HUELSKAMP. '' HE IS A FREAKING CRIMINAL'' THANK YOU
Old 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM
rosameelpito
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default mark huelskamp

IN OTHER WORDS PJ, I DONT THINK YOU ARE DOING ENOUGH TO PROTECT YOUR MEMBERS FROM THIS GUY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR , FOR MORE PEOPLE TO LOOSE THOUSANDS?????? SORRY, BUT THATS THE WAY I FEEL. :shock: :shock:
Old 01-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Badintensions
APPRENTICE

Pj could also look at the messages smokin72 sent me on here. He replied to one of the ads I ran about him before they kicked me off. So it's obviously him. Now will they do anything? Probably not i've already wasted my time trying to explain it over the phone and get the same answer. Need court documents. Maybe racingjunk should start throughing money towards attorney fees to take him to court just to prove he's using smokin72 because you not going to get anything else out of it.
Old 01-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I think RJ is misunderstood. They are a host... they run a free classified section here... among other things. They can't be responsible for every 2-bit internet scammer.... they run free classified ads... they are no more responsible than a local newspaper is for a scam???? Why do so many people try to make them the scapegoat???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -