Anybody seen this yet ?!

Old 02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

You have to admire the ingunuity that was put into this machine.

Who knows, maybe this is the next really big change in drag racing...

Maybe not!
Old 02-17-2009, 11:51 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by dparker
Easy now! I try to forget some stuff!! When the owner of the San Angelo track came down for the really bracket finals last year he said they went to 1/8th mile. I told them I wrecked a car there, cause of a bump in the left lane at the finish line. He said its still there, but they had went to 1/8 mile. And mine didn't look that bad. Remember there's just two kinds of racers.... those that have been upside down and those that will.lol. Thats why I went to smaller engine and just concentrate on going rounds. To old for for that track record sh#t. I sure am looking forward to racing in Penwell(Odessa) if they get it going this year, we got a lot a great memories their.
Those who have been upside down and those who will be !

Aw hahha you dragster guys are too brave for me. I can't quite imagine strapping into a torpedo like you guys for a handful of seconds that probably rattles your teeth loose.

And then to think about sitting up front in that new fangled machine is even scarier. You would definitely be at the wreck before the rest of the vehicle that might just pile drive you even harder.

Yikes...