Remembering, I lived it

Old 03-03-2013, 05:15 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

scooter my friend,i aint going anywhere.! zip, my hero lived the times i wanted to be in. ive lived my life on the edge of the law biding citizens and the life of a true outlaw.ive never stolen or lied about someone. but ive done about everything else you can think of.from druigs to street racing. and old friend id love to live it again.the music was so much part of our lives. 8 tracks big tires and the ass end up in the air. long hair.pot(and many other pharmacuticals) lol. but it was a wild ride and i never felt more alive. from 1969 to the late 80s i was the king of the streets.and i loved every minute of it. problem is i stil;l live in these times. i cant bring myself top live in the present. i hate it.from the cars to the music it all sucks.even the cars im building are from that era. and they all represent the times i grew up in.only thing that is different.in stead of trying for 300 hp we now try for 600 and 700 hp out of a small block. but they all look like they were built in the 70s.hell buddy i stioll look like its the 70s. my hair is way past my shoulders. anothe 6 inches and it will be at my belt..lol. my beard is 2 braids and its almost to my boobs. yeah i almost have man boobs...lol...but i love that era. i never wanted it to end. but like everything it had to close.even my shops are stocked up with things from the 70s and 60s.my bikes are built to 60s and 70s style.this here computer is about all that i use from these times.the best gas milage i get out of my cars is 10 mpg.and i think thats good...lolbut i dont care. when i hit the pedal i want to go and i want to roar. cant do that with todays crap. i cant tell a toyotas from a chevy.sorry for the rant guys but im coming unglued. and i like it!!!!!keep the rear up in the air guys and ride brother ride!!!! one of my best friend still thinks the 50s and early 60s are still here. he is almost 72 and still looks like he is in the 50s. blue jeans and a cuff. duck tail hair and aviater sunglasses. coolest old guy i know. and he drives a hot 57 chevy!!!even his house is straight out of the 50s with the same furniture we had when i was 5 or 6 years old. the only people i know that live for today are the young guys that drive rice burners.and they are far and few between. they arent even allowed to drive that crap in my driveway!! ok im done. for now.you guys mean alot to me. even thou ive never met any of you ive talked to all of you for a few yrs and have grown very fond of most of you.so if you are unhappy come with me. ive gone back and im stayin!!