HOW WOULD YOU RESPOND TO INSULTING OFFERS????

Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 AM
Joes69
APPRENTICE

I have had one bad experience as far as selling.I was selling 2 weld draglights with front runners on them for my neighbor.They were nice rims and tires.He was selling them dirt cheap in my opinion.100 dollars for the rims and tires.I had a guy email me and wanted to know if that price included shipping.I thought he was joking so replied in a joking manner.The guy got totally pissed and called my neighbor whos number I listed with the sale.He cussed him out and then told him he was going to report me to somebody on racing junk.After that its just no thanks on low ballers..
Old 05-11-2010, 06:09 PM
goldnsilver
SHOW GUEST

Default hahahahaha

Originally Posted by harbone66
I knew if I dug through my old emails I could find a pic of the $18K Isuzu Amigo, this was a hot trade I should have never passed up! :roll:

notice the "custom" sidepipes!!
the same guy offered to trade me that pos to a z06, when i pmed back and gave him a very deserved good laugh he had the nerve to call me on the phone and threaten me, his story is that he has over 30k in that turd. all i can say is my condolences and don't think you can trade crap for dollars. some people have no respect and are so sick because they have there nickels and dimes invested into worthless crap because they had no taste to begin with. always trying to make thereself feel better about what they have by saying it's one of a kind, congrads you have a 30k dollar turd.