Tootees Race Cars

Old 10-10-2009, 05:24 AM
bluearc
SHOW GUEST

Default TOOTEES

All companies of 30 years will have a handful of "disgruntled" customers. People who you will NEVER make happy no matter what you do or offer. With 30 years service Tootees has a rather small ratio of unhppy customers. Less than 20 "disgruntled" out of 30 years and thousands of customers, could any other company say that? What is posted on sites like this is always one sided and you have sympathy for the poor guy who was not sure what he wanted, could not pay for what he wanted, family problems, etc... the list goes on, yet for some reason all of you "racers" want to danm the guy who makes you what you race in. You trust them with your life, but you hate them. This is not menatlly rational. Tootees has always settled any case to the satisfaction of the county officials. There are only two workers at Tootees after the death of his Father, Tip, who was a founding member. Tootee and Jerre are the only workers left now. Jerre had serious health problems last year to the point of being very near death. This left only one worker, Tootee in the shop to work and care for his sick, dying wife and dying mother. Tootees tells their customers of their situation and that only one person will be working on their project so it may take much time, even years, no problem then, only later. Tootee and Jerre have done philanthropic work, worked at drag strips, made many one-of-a-kind cars. Everyone who has cried about their situation did get their car, so what is the problem exactly? This board does not represent the truth and should be considered a half turth information page or maybe just a "slam page"
Old 10-10-2009, 05:41 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Seems the truth tends to come out on this board- As a regular on this board and others for the past 2-3 years I tend to be amazed at the actual ratio of valid complaints.

I have empathy for any one who loses a family member, who has a family member who is ill, who is dealing with this lousy economy- but your post doesnt provide anything to support what you are saying-

How much money changed hands?

When was the contract agreed upon?

When did the owners get sick?

What communication was sent to customers?

What % completion is the project?

When should it be completed?

With personal issues that were not of the customers doing; was a refund offered?

bottom line is that a business run as a business has documentation and support to protect itself from litigation- lack of documentation tilts the scale to the complainant.

Is this board always the final word? Nope but it gets results.

So provide your documentation and prove the complainant wrong- pdfs of letters sent, copies of invoicing, there should be something especially from a business of 30 years. If you handled it by the book, this should be easy to clear, shouldn't it?

You are innocent until proven guilty, but accordingly the customer has the right to expect satisfaction, communication, value and product and does have the right to litigate.

So prove him wrong, add another positive to your business reputation and in doing so kill the thread- That should be pretty easy if everything is in order.

Scorp
Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

SLAM PAGE?? I THINK NOT!! this thread wouldn't be here if project was finished and delivered to customer or money is returned, that simple.every scammer has a ton of excuses why they have not done one of those two things. jmo
Old 10-10-2009, 07:07 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THIS MAN GOT HIS CAR OR HIS MONEY-PERIOD ops: ops:
OTHERWISE -TRAGEDY OR NOT-- YOU DID NOT DO WHAT YOU WERE -PAID- TO DO :cry: :cry:
I HAVE BEEN THRU TERRIBLE PROBLEMS AND YOU STILL HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU WERE CONTRACTED TO DO-YES-I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS!!

LIVELY
Old 10-10-2009, 09:06 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I would be "DISGRUNTLED" too if I paid $26,000 for something and never got it !! :roll:
Old 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by maniac
I would be "DISGRUNTLED" too if I paid $26,000 for something and never got it !! :roll:
with out a doubt
Old 10-10-2009, 04:59 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: TOOTEES

Originally Posted by bluearc
All companies of 30 years will have a handful of "disgruntled" customers. People who you will NEVER make happy no matter what you do or offer. With 30 years service Tootees has a rather small ratio of unhppy customers. Less than 20 "disgruntled" out of 30 years and thousands of customers, could any other company say that? What is posted on sites like this is always one sided and you have sympathy for the poor guy who was not sure what he wanted, could not pay for what he wanted, family problems, etc... the list goes on, yet for some reason all of you "racers" want to danm the guy who makes you what you race in. You trust them with your life, but you hate them. This is not menatlly rational. Tootees has always settled any case to the satisfaction of the county officials. There are only two workers at Tootees after the death of his Father, Tip, who was a founding member. Tootee and Jerre are the only workers left now. Jerre had serious health problems last year to the point of being very near death. This left only one worker, Tootee in the shop to work and care for his sick, dying wife and dying mother. Tootees tells their customers of their situation and that only one person will be working on their project so it may take much time, even years, no problem then, only later. Tootee and Jerre have done philanthropic work, worked at drag strips, made many one-of-a-kind cars. Everyone who has cried about their situation did get their car, so what is the problem exactly? This board does not represent the truth and should be considered a half turth information page or maybe just a "slam page"
I agree...they are all cry babies....whining and moaning over a lousy $26 k. :roll:
Old 10-11-2009, 09:15 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

BLUEARC----------DID THIS MAN GET HIS MONEY OR CAR OR WHAT???? :evil:
YOU GET ON HERE AND COMMENT BUT WE STILL HAVE NOT GOT AN ANSWER ON THIS!!! :evil: :evil:

LIVELY
Old 10-12-2009, 02:34 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

take me for 26,000 and guess who gets to see god for judgement first. not me. i dont care about personal problems or what ever. if we make a deal it a done deal you do your half and ill do mine. period.ive had to finish customers cars or bikes when ive lost loved ones, fighting depression, suicidal at times and in pain bad enough i had tears in my eyes. ive stood on my feet for 12 hrs when my legs and feet huet so bad i had to wipe tears away so i could see to get someones project done. to me there is NO excuse. the man should get his car done or money back or someone is just a thief
Old 10-12-2009, 06:42 AM
bluearc
SHOW GUEST

Yes everyone here complaining about not getting their car, chassis, parts, components, did get them. and more when available to try to make a percieved wrong an affirmative right. We were only down for several years during family deaths and family sickness, as most people have problems, as admitted here. The problem is some who will come complain, will not come back and say that they were made whole in the end. Several on here admitted they got their parts, cars... so this company must not be all bad. In fact "deckwench" who poated here and her husband had the company investigated (early this year), by the FBI and SLED for internet fraud and general fraud with NO negative results, because they are not in business for 30 years to defraud anyone, and never have. Hope this helps answer your questions. Everyone on this board who has dealt with this company and put this company down HAS received their parts, chassis, tow vehicles, whatever was legally theirs. I made sure the sheriff was here to oversee. In fact one of the complainers took something that wasn't theirs and now we are in law suit with them, sometimes things do turn around with the help of God. Thank you for your time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -