Tootees Race Cars

Old 04-28-2007, 05:08 AM
65gto
SHOW GUEST

Bulldogracing. I sent you an e-mail this morning. Talk to you soon.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:13 AM
bulldogracing
SHOW GUEST

Thanks for all the info guys. This is the best help I've received so far. I have the lawsuit against them, but it's moving really slow, and as I found out over the weekend, I'm not the only one with a suit against them. The biggest issue I have, is the 8 hour flight to get there, so any info I can track down with ya'alls help would sure be apprieciated. If I can find out if my parts are still there that I bought and paid for, this give me another avenue to chase, because if they're not there and were sold, this is a crimial offence, and would go to state court as the parts bill is well over $5000.00.
My lawyer found out their in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, but they've entered into contracts with myself and others, but haven't reported this income to the bank. They like to work in small payments, thus not drawing attention from the bank. They are pretty smooth at what they do, as this is not the first time they've played this scam. There are others that are into them for the best part of $100000.00, with no end in sight. Again thanks for the help. If anyone has info please pm me, and I'll be in touch.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:45 AM
pmvette
SHOW GUEST

god yes. years ago i went through the same thing. i begged and pleaded with them after 6 months of them denying me entrance in there shop after giving them a big cash down payment. even after going to court they didn't pay. finally i went through all the credit checks and placed leans on their property and they waited till the dedline of public auction of their land to return my money.
Old 05-02-2007, 12:40 AM
trap
SHOW GUEST

I buddy of mine in johnstown pa had the same problem. I think it was 3 or 4 years ago. After over a year he did get the car. But they took him for a ride.
Old 05-08-2007, 10:23 AM
txarsenal
APPRENTICE

Default Lawsuit advice

Originally Posted by etbird
Guys, anybody out there have any info to help out with lawsuit? Sorry your deal went bad. It sucks to get screwed. Hope it works out in your favor. Keep after them.
Yes to those seeking advice on lawsuit when it involves people and companies across state lines. Folks need to know that if a deal is made via the internet and it goes sideways, the party seeking compensation is more than likely to have it heard in their state of residence, not the party who did them wrong. Just my two cents, but there is legal precedence on this and after hving gone through it personally, it is a long road and time consuming, so be aware.

Good luck,
Old 10-04-2007, 08:55 AM
steffenc
SHOW GUEST

Default tootee

yes i kow how u feel i used to work for him i know all about it. if u like leave me a number id like to talk to u.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:06 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bulldogracing
Thanks for all the info guys. This is the best help I've received so far. I have the lawsuit against them, but it's moving really slow, and as I found out over the weekend, I'm not the only one with a suit against them. The biggest issue I have, is the 8 hour flight to get there, so any info I can track down with ya'alls help would sure be apprieciated. If I can find out if my parts are still there that I bought and paid for, this give me another avenue to chase, because if they're not there and were sold, this is a crimial offence, and would go to state court as the parts bill is well over $5000.00.
My lawyer found out their in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, but they've entered into contracts with myself and others, but haven't reported this income to the bank. They like to work in small payments, thus not drawing attention from the bank. They are pretty smooth at what they do, as this is not the first time they've played this scam. There are others that are into them for the best part of $100000.00, with no end in sight. Again thanks for the help. If anyone has info please pm me, and I'll be in touch.
Mostly poeple like this get the deposit and use it to finish other peoples cars that have been in there shop for awhile,You haven't got your car because they don't have the money to finish it and there is probably no parts for your car there,because they have not been purchased,your car is on a back burner until the money is there to finish it,and you will get all the excuses why it is not done,was the $26000 you gave them the whole amount for the car or was it a deposit? I would never give the full amount on car has not been built,a small deposit for good faith is all that is needed,you go and see the car once a month and its progress and then pay for the labor and parts to that given point of being built,that is the way it works,so we all are happy about spending our hard earned money, Hope you get something back,or I would fly down there and wouldn't leave without satisfaction,if youknow what I mean? Good luck in court :shock:
Old 01-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Deckwench
SHOW GUEST

Default Tootees

If you have had any dealings with tootees. Please contact me.
Old 01-31-2009, 04:35 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like a terrible situation
Old 01-31-2009, 09:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Really sorry to hear about that. Be it 7500 or 26000, that would be a alot of money to me. I agree- Chapter 13 is is interesting & leads me to believe they have assets. So what they are doing is using your money for working capital most likely & they are buried in overhead/debt... at this point, they probably have thier creditors & vendors cutting them off too if they are using consumer funds to keep the buisness alive. It is surprising that they have not converted the 13 to a Chapter 7 yet. Alot of vendors & creditors will make a comany such as a corp or LLC sign a "Personal Guarantee". If they have signed this in the past, that means that likely obligated to those vendors/creditors first... even thier personal mortgage & other assets have a lien priority. What is to protect the consumer??? They should be first... I hope you guys get every dime back... Good luck!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -