GB has been warning of this for years.....

Old 07-17-2012, 05:53 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default GB has been warning of this for years.....

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/are-race-riots-not-news/
Old 07-17-2012, 08:44 AM
johnjohn12
SHOW GUEST

sometimes the media does not want to cover stories to give "praise" to such acts. the aggressor is made "famous" for what they have done, depending on how you look at it. I agree that you don't hear more about it, but sometimes it is not national news unless several people have died. it could be shown more on the local level than people think.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

where the hell has everybody been. when i was a kid in elgin high school they hasd race riots. the national guard shut down the city for 3 days.that was in the early 70s. ive been waiting ever since for this crap to happen.as the economy gets worse watch out because alot more of this is going to happen. inner city kids dont have any hope so they take it out on white people blaming us for all thier own troubles.and this is what i was told by a black customer.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:20 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Obviously, those Black kids know who to pick on and who NOT to pick on . . .

Or, they haven't been unlucky enough to pick on this old man . . .

Where I live, a body count is evidence of self defense . . .
Old 07-18-2012, 03:16 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2

Their whole outlook on the 'realities' of life are learned from a video game. They run like rabbits when the REAL 'reality' shows up and they get a whiff of blood, guts,brain tissue and their own crap as it hit the dirt.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:42 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

More reason to be packin'....

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/black-mob...-alarms/print/
Old 07-20-2012, 11:29 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

On the last deal . . first of all, don't go into places that put you at a disadvantage. Second, even out in public, stay aware of what is going on around you. At night, try to park where a security camera can see you. Most of the punks know what they can see and don't want to be part of the show. Then pay a lot of attention to who's where before you get out . .

Remember, if you get blindsided, a 155 howitzer ain't gonna help you . .

Same thing with going back to the car. Stay in the open til you get to the car, then look between it on both sides before you go between them. Once you're in there you're at the greatest disadvantage, so keep your back against the car to your left until you get your door open, then put your left knee against the door after you open it. Roll into the driver's seat and pull the door shut in one motion . . Don't give someone a chance to get behind you.

It's a goddamn shame that we have to act like this but a gun won't do you a whole lot of good if someone can get you between a couple of cars unless you're a real badass . . Then you don't need a gun . .
Old 07-20-2012, 04:08 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Idaho is an open/concealed state. We don't experience much in random 'mob/gang' attacks on innocents. It's mostly between gangs and that's getting less and less. Although we did have a shooting in a college which is a 'gun free' zone.
Like you said, even here, one needs to have spacial awareness.
Old 07-21-2012, 04:02 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

and now my government wants my guns.think not.anyone comes after me or mine they should be ready to die. im not a bad ass(anymore lol) just a crippled up old man thats tired.and just dont give a shi$.i have guns yes but i also carry a cane with a big blade in it. and it too has saved my ass once.funny how the sight of a blade can change minds.lol and its 2 ft. long.