Old 08-15-2013, 05:43 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default WTF OVER !

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/1...rsary-of-9-11/
Old 08-15-2013, 06:06 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Well, it does put them all in one place . .

And while they already have First Amendment Rights, that's not what they're after . . They want freedom for their religion and intolerance for the rest . .

Islam is not a religion, it's a mental disease . .
Old 08-15-2013, 01:51 PM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

You know what I am thinking, but I will not put it into words.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:35 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Many of U.S. are thinking the same thing......In thoughts only, please....DC is craving a Bubba Effect response from ANYthing to bring Martial Law...it's nudge - nudge - nudge
Old 08-15-2013, 03:57 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I agree completly somthing happening there could destroy America completly. Martial law would be inevitable if somebody doses somthing stupid. Let
Pray it stays peaceful on all sides.
Old 08-19-2013, 08:17 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Here's the problem . . There is no tolerance in the Religion of Islam. For a play by play, just watch Egypt unfold . . The Islamists want Democracy right up to the time they gain power through it, then they want an Islamic Theocracy at the least and a Caliphate at the best . . and once the Caliphate is established they will "Convert by Death" any of the Infidels . .

That's what their book instructs as far as the "True Islamist Jihadists" believe . .

Sooner or later, it will have to be dealt with sternly. Softer measures will not solve the problem . .
Old 08-19-2013, 04:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The ONLY thing they respect or understand is FORCE and VIOLENCE....and we want to talk softly and carry cotton candy......

There is a growing movement of patriotic bikers that may be showing up for a 2 million AMERICAN PATRIOT ride to counteract their little walk down main street USA.....Wouldn't that be something....2 million bikers standing at ease on both sides of the MMM route....not saying anything..just standing at the ready......
Old 08-20-2013, 06:21 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Dunno what a Two Million Biker March would do for Islam here, but it would make the current administration SH*T bricks . . .
Old 08-20-2013, 08:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well I will findout because im lookin for a brother to ride with up there.but you can not get 2 millon brothers together and hope nothing will happen.just don't work like that.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:56 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Understood, Outlaw. The restraint it would take to 'just stand and watch' would be almost impossible. HOWEVER, the Patriot Riders do so when they stand guard at funerals........I also understand that possible 'friction' between riding groups would be very present......If all that could be set aside for this one event, wow what it would say to the idiots in DC....WE STAND TOGETHER and this is but a FRACTION of U.S. .......... It would take a real LEADER / Organizer to get it done, but it IS possible .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -