You be the judge...

Old 08-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default You be the judge...

Look at this ad and tell me what you think...

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...-Chevelle.html

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

drumroll please...........

Another fake ad by the RaceHoward gang.

The only reason we havent seen a complaint on here is that their ad's are so blatantly fake that even the most naive buyer hasnt gotten taken yet.

Pathetic.

Scorp
Old 08-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I e-mailed him. The ad's are so typical that this point... 'narrowed 12 bolt by strange"... only thing "strange" is that it is NOT narrowed & appears to have stock rallies or magnum 500's on a stock 1970 Chevelle... another stock looking under priced SS for 12,500. I wonder when they will learn... I hope no one is actually giving him money anymore.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

the funny thing is, they never reply to question? I have had all kinds of people ask them question and they never reply...

Old 08-06-2010, 10:22 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

If it is Race-Coward, he blocked me last time. I detected a hint of Asian decent in his tone/words... many times they do not say certain words as plural... only singular. Example: "It have many feature you will like"... I give you good deal white-boy, you like car?" "I make good price, you buy car" 'It have Corvette motor, you like go fast?"

'Harbone" a jealous fool, want to be "scammer".... remember that one?

Race Coward YOU jealous fool... you make threat to Harb... you make big mistake... it catch up w/you... you pay for mistake.
Old 08-07-2010, 05:41 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Rigsby
If it is Race-Coward, he blocked me last time. I detected a hint of Asian decent in his tone/words... many times they do not say certain words as plural... only singular. Example: "It have many feature you will like"... I give you good deal white-boy, you like car?" "I make good price, you buy car" 'It have Corvette motor, you like go fast?"

'Harbone" a jealous fool, want to be "scammer".... remember that one?

Race Coward YOU jealous fool... you make threat to Harb... you make big mistake... it catch up w/you... you pay for mistake.
You make me LMAO :lol: :lol: Sorry i said that wrong you make me ROR!!...................................Raugh out Roud
Old 08-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I had a weird thought while reading Scooter's post. Suppose these guys arent trying to run a car scam. Supposed they are spammers or trying to steal identity info.

Say they post a car, nice pics ridiculous low price and then they get some email- the kind of naive guys who falls for the bogus ad and price- Suppose they are asking for name address phone number etc- whatever they need to steal identity or run scams elsewhere.

That might explain why they havent bubbled up on the forum for a scam. It usually takes awhile before you know your identity has been pirated.

I am going to bet that these guys are up to something entirely different-

Scorp
Old 08-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

good point Scorp! that would make sense to why they never reply to questions or say the car is already sold or traded. hmmmm...

Old 08-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Could be... I think they are far away... that would make sense.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

That's a hell of a deal....what looks to possibly be a 30k car for 12.5k

So how does a scam like this work? How do they rip you off if they don't own the car? Try to trick you into a deposite?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -