scam

Old 05-25-2016, 07:21 PM
grumppy
SHOW GUEST

Default scam

Hi guys, I am new to this site. I have information for every one here. I found a nice two door 55 Chevy hardtop on here and proceed to buy it. Well I found out it was a scam. I don't know his user name, but he goes by sgt. John decker and now supposedly lives in the uk. He or she uses a Internet site called motorshotline. They send u a contract to sign and email back or fax number 402/275/1198. I found out by the license plate # and car serial # given to me they are fake. I asked for personal information now they don't talk anymore. Well I still got my money. Beware bad news.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:59 AM
ls6454
SHOW GUEST

Thanks buddy I almost bit the bullet!!!
Originally Posted by grumppy View Post
Hi guys, I am new to this site. I have information for every one here. I found a nice two door 55 Chevy hardtop on here and proceed to buy it. Well I found out it was a scam. I don't know his user name, but he goes by sgt. John decker and now supposedly lives in the uk. He or she uses a Internet site called motorshotline. They send u a contract to sign and email back or fax number 402/275/1198. I found out by the license plate # and car serial # given to me they are fake. I asked for personal information now they don't talk anymore. Well I still got my money. Beware bad news.
Old 05-28-2016, 10:12 AM
grumppy
SHOW GUEST

Your welcome. I am glad to help.