Old 08-26-2010, 07:13 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Another ad :!:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...TUNE-PORT.html
Old 08-26-2010, 08:06 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

funny i thought tpi 350 continued till ls series lt1 and lt4 were tune port and that was mid to late 90's and i thought irocs were done in 88
Old 10-11-2010, 03:46 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...A-MUSTANG.html
Old 10-11-2010, 05:40 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Wow :shock: wants to trade a 15 second truck for a FAST street car :roll: . Too bad my Nova isn't street legal. Oh, what was I thinking, it's probably not fast enough. ROFLMAO :lol:
Old 10-11-2010, 05:56 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Mike I think Chris has a firebird for sale :!: Maybe he will trade :?: :?:
Old 10-11-2010, 08:28 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default It really makes a dad Proud!!!!!!!

I don't know how old Mopar is but I would guess he is in his 50's and he is that big of a fan of my 15 year old son! Now that makes a dad proud!!!!! Everytime Anthony post anything Mopar is 1st to look and 1st to let everyone know. Thanks Mopar you are his biggest fan! If you are ever close lmk and I will bring him and let you get his autograph and even get a pic made together to hang in your shop. I bet John Force don't have fans like Mopar. Good Job Mopar you are the man. Keep him famous and lmk if you get close I will bring him to meet you!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Proud Father!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:28 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I mean I know he has a life, He has a race car, a wife, a family I guess and with all that and more I am sure, he still has time to keep up with the what Anthony is posting on Racingjunk! If that is not a Fan I don't know what is. I have not been on Racingjunk much lately but when I got on tonight I descided to look at the forum and it made me feel good to know that someone took that much time and interest in my son! Keep up the good work Mopar! Well I have said what I wanted to say. I won't be back but you guys keep telling him what a great guy he is and if he is ever close I will let him get an Autograph!
Old 10-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

:roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-12-2010, 04:25 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

LMAO!! EVERYONE here knows that the only thing going on here is............You running your junk and bs through your kid..........Makes it very convenient for The Good Father that you are to say........Gosh, I didn't know, I will talk to him about it. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you think for one second that ANYONE believes you don't know what you 15 year old boy is doing.....................then sir, you are the fool.

If you REALLY don't know.........Then you are a poor excuse for a father.

Can I get an autographed pic too? Need it for my dartboard!

You are forever linked to the Selmer lowlife gang. Congratulations (I guess).

As for Mopar, I will take him as a friend before I would take 10 of ANY of your clan for a friend.

Good job Mopar keeping up with the riff raff in the neighborhood.

James, you fooled me once, never again. Your true character was revealed by your actions when you traded the van. Oh my bad, your good son did that. I forgot you don't know what he does!!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:21 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah Rudy i would get James autograph but that would be the first time i have had my hand in crap all year. He like's to put blame on his own son for the bad dealing's James know's all of his and his son's dealing's :!: Jackass you and your whole entire family doesn't fool anyone :!: And yes everytime i see a add from any member of your family i will indeedy post it to warn folks :!:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -