Thumbs UP TO BIll Caroll From ST Peter MN

Old 12-09-2009, 02:07 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Default Thumbs UP TO BIll Caroll From ST Peter MN

I placed an add on RJ looking for a console for my 65 GTO. Bill responded and we struck a deal on a console. He was more than fair on the price and shipping. When the console arrived it was just as he said. He even trew in the shifter that had not been part of the original deal. This has been one of the best deals I have had on this site or any other for that matter. Hats off to you Bill for all you did and to RJ for providing a place for us to buy and sell all things automotive.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good to hear that there are still some good honest people out there. 8)
Old 12-09-2009, 04:15 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

nice to hear, been awhile since we have had one...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-10-2009, 07:27 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Right on! Nice to hear!
Old 12-10-2009, 08:07 PM
cam67152
MASTER BUILDER

Well done.. To both of you
Old 12-11-2009, 11:49 PM
mrmopar26287
SHOW GUEST

Cool deal man! Looks like the luck is running in the water for us WV'ns this month. I also struck a good deal with plumkrazychevy from Lake Charles, La. when i was home on R-N-R good luck with other deals in the future. This site is the best that i have found yet for great friends and great guys to deal with.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:12 PM
wvhippie
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar26287
Cool deal man! Looks like the luck is running in the water for us WV'ns this month. I also struck a good deal with plumkrazychevy from Lake Charles, La. when i was home on R-N-R good luck with other deals in the future. This site is the best that i have found yet for great friends and great guys to deal with.
Good to here from another hillbilly. My son-inlaw is over there with you guys. I cant begin to tell you how proud I am of all of you. Keep safe we will be her waiting with all of you in our hearts and on our mind.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:20 AM
mrmopar26287
SHOW GUEST

Thanks, that means a lot wvhippie, things are winding down here TG weve been here too long. i have been reading some of the posts here and i didn't realize that there were so many scams and how much people use the military as such an excuse for their own well being. that is very sad and i really feel lucky to have been able to make such a good deal off of this site. After reading this some of these people really piss me off like that one guy from OH Greg Renny who claims to have been injured and never spoke of it in any of his posts, and then all of the other bs he wrote. And then couldn’t stand up for his action's. That really gives us guys over here a bad name. I mean plumkrazychevy gave me a chance not knowing me and emailing me on and off for a few weeks before I went home and I had my whole R-N-R planned off going to La to pick up that truck and getting to enjoy it, he gave me that chance and when I got there found out that I really made a good friend and it was nice making a new friend and being able to base my leave off of a great deal and getting to enjoy my new ride. Thanks to all of you guys who believe in us and give us a chance. It is sad to hear of those who give us a bad name but for those of us here who look forward to deals like the one we made. Keep up the great work and I really look forward to dealing with true ,honest, hard working Americans who deal honestly. Thank again for your up most respect for us and I look forward to maybe meeting you one day when I return home. Thanks again for everyone's support and from the support of fellow WV'ns.
SSG Myers, Karl
WV hillbilly in Q-west,Iraq...lol
V/R
SSG MYERS, KARL
Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

SSG...

Thank you for all you do. Myself was Army for 9 years got out on a medical Discharge and now I am over in Molsul, Iraq working as a civilian contractor. I woulod not hesitat to do business with you. You are a great guy in my book. I hope you good luck and that you get home safe to enjoy that truck even more.