do not deal with StrokersGraphics aka ace sutton in tennesse

Old 06-21-2009, 08:54 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Will someone explain to me what is the big deal? The man got his carb back! If some of you will remember i traded carbs with a guy in Oregon about a year ago, never got his or my carb back, i agree there was probably too much time taken but he still got it back in the same condition, The way i see it he is damn lucky to ever see it again :!: :!: Was i going to drive to Oregon from Virginia to get it back :?: I don't think so and he knew it :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/163312
Old 06-21-2009, 05:31 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

The big deal to me is a trade is a trade. Once the trade was made, he should not have gotten rid of the carb to someone else. And 2 new fittings do not make up for the time wasted, IMO...
Old 06-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Will someone explain to me what is the big deal? The man got his carb back! If some of you will remember i traded carbs with a guy in Oregon about a year ago, never got his or my carb back, i agree there was probably too much time taken but he still got it back in the same condition, The way i see it he is damn lucky to ever see it again :!: :!: Was i going to drive to Oregon from Virginia to get it back :?: I don't think so and he knew it :!: :!:

I remember that. You did a very honorable thing that should have been declined by the scumbag.
Old 06-21-2009, 06:29 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I do understand a trade is a trade, but my point is if the guy was a scammer, then he could have just kept the carb and oh well it would have been gone, Give him some credit, at least he did return it, I do understand he was late doing it, and he should have let parties envolved know what he was doing! I am not taking side's with anyone, don't know either person, all i am saying is at least credit him for returning it!!! The man has admitted he ''reniged'' on the deal, People has done that same thing to me, I haven't come on here posting threads about it!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:06 PM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

StrokersGraphics keeps saying he isn't a thief, but everything points to the fact that he kept the free carb he received, wouldn't return emails or phone calls, but then the cat was let outa the bag, when Pintoracer made this thread.
Then StrokersGraphics decides he is going to get cought being a thief, so he finally gets cold feet, does the right thing and returns the carb.
The fact that he wouldn't return emails or phone calls makes this an easy one to figure out.

My .02 cents.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:15 AM
StrokersGraphics
APPRENTICE

Thanks MOPAR for at least one person on here reading and understanding.

To the other people.

For one all you know is what's typed on this forum, you don't know that I returned and shipped the carb back to pinto and that he received his carb before posting this thread. if you would read what I have posted you could have seen the post where I apologized to pinto and told him that I shipped his carb back, he then sent me an email stating that he received his carb and was placing me on the scammer watch forum. He had has carb back before he placed this post. Nothing he did made me ship him his carb.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:31 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

A trade is a trade...
Old 06-22-2009, 11:51 AM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

Look you did not do what you said you was going to do and that was ship the carb. Then you made some reason why, the deal was you and him were to ship at the same time not him ship you his and then weeks later you ship him his back.

I just don't like people who lie, your first post to me seemed like a lie. Sorry but whn you do not do what you said it was a lie.

You did explain youself and that was my last post but don't come on here ahd hang on one guys post about you not doing wrong. You did but did the right thing and sent it back.

I will move on.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:48 PM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by StrokersGraphics
Thanks MOPAR for at least one person on here reading and understanding.

To the other people.

For one all you know is what's typed on this forum, you don't know that I returned and shipped the carb back to pinto and that he received his carb before posting this thread. if you would read what I have posted you could have seen the post where I apologized to pinto and told him that I shipped his carb back, he then sent me an email stating that he received his carb and was placing me on the scammer watch forum. He had has carb back before he placed this post. Nothing he did made me ship him his carb.
. HE POSTED on the 12th you said he got it the 16th. i know mil. time is diff. but not like that
Old 06-23-2009, 03:54 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

this thread = dead horse :?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -