BBC Big M heads on 598?

Old 05-06-2009, 04:11 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Steve did build my 632. There is no way I could have built it the way we did without his help. I was just going to build a plan jane 632 with a vaccum pump. When we were done I ended up with a maxed out 632 with nothing and I mean nothing else to be done to it. I was tired of every other year going into my motors and add this or do that, so with his help we built my 632 1 time and it is freeking amazing what it can do!
Put it this way I race against plenty of other 630+ Fords and Chevys that have dominated Mud racing in my area for years. With Steves motor I've beating them by a full 2 almost 3 tenths in the last 2 races. And we only run 200'!! No kidding the guys can't figure out what I've done. Also think about this. I had a 548 that I had over 20k in. It was a good little motor, but my SVRE motor is 5 tenths faster in 200'!! I'm not kiding at all. I use to run 3.540's @ 58 mph and I turned a 3.014 @ 72.54 mph last weekend and that is only off of the foot brake. My 60' times alone are 2 tenth's faster off of the foot brake than the 548 was with trans brake at 5,000.

Not to mention Steve has become a good friend since we met and he is always there to help or answer my stupid questions. After ever race I text or call him because he wants to know how we did!
Sorry, didn't mean to go on so long, but I could never thank him enough for what he's done for me!