1987 camaro stocker

Old 01-27-2009, 05:53 PM
malenke
SHOW GUEST

Default 1987 camaro stocker

:? Hi my name is matt I just bought a 1987 stocker with fuel injection it has an accell fuel management system in it and I have know idea what I'm doing. I also need help with valve springs and rocker arms. Basicly I,m just getting started in drag racing so any help with setting up my car would be great. A liitle info about the car it is a 305 tuned port fuel injected it bored out 60 over apple tree stepped headers metric 200 trans with ez shift morser rearend
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to the forum and dragracing!
What kinda of help are you needing Matt? Explain your problem (s) in detail and maybe we can help?
Cp
Old 01-28-2009, 07:03 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

WELCOME TO THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND GOD IS IT FUN!!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:08 PM
malenke
SHOW GUEST

well I would like any info on how to program my fuel system and are factor self aligning rocker arms ok . What type of valve springs should I use and how stiff.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:44 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by malenke
well I would like any info on how to program my fuel system and are factor self aligning rocker arms ok . What type of valve springs should I use and how stiff.
Sorry but I cant help you with your fuel managment system, FI not my thing, and springs? valves? springs size and tension all depend on your cam requirements. Bigger valves flow more air to a point anyway and that something you need to discuss with a machine shop.
Goodluck, Charles