Check out this SRT8 B Just can't take these folks anywhere

Old 11-04-2008, 04:09 PM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Check out this SRT8 B Just can't take these folks anywhere

This ad is currently running on craigslist in several cities across the country. They sell for around $25-$30k.

Roxanne Holbrook and some other screen names are selling theirs for Only $6200, $8207 in somes ads. I told her that I lived only a couple hours from her. I offrered to show up on Monday, with cash. Roxanne said it was already sealed for delivery so no test drives or inspection, can only be shipped. lol Some ads are for a deisel SRT8 hemi!!! Just send $3200 down and, of course, the balance on delivery.

They will send you several pics of a mint srt8. Even a pic of the VIN.

I'm still messin with them. Maybe someone would like to see if she has another one.

I'm quite sure it's on other sites as well.

06 Jeep D Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Low Hours Power Adjustable Pedals-$6200 (Columbus, Ga)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2008-10-30, 10:34AM EDT

The car is great,
Very good to excellent condition.
Sale by owner !
Car has a clear title.

You won't find one this nice, at this price, anywhere else! Don't delay!
It is equipped with ALL the options.

ELECTRONIC INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM GROUP, Exterior color: Silver, Rear Parking Sensors, Premium Sound System w/Satellite Radio, Transmission: Automatic, Grand Cherokee SRT-8 Engine: 8 Cyl, 6.1L V8 SMPI SRT HEMI ENGINE, AWD , 2006, 50-STATE EMISSIONS, Heated Seats.
Thank You !

To buy this beautiful car please contact me at [email protected]