alabamawalker Michael Walker info

Old 10-22-2008, 04:35 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

wow, topsportsman you are on it!! so do you think they will respond now to the forum? for some reason I doubt it!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:45 PM
alabamawalker
SHOW GUEST

Default Ability to laugh.

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Looks like you walked into your OWN trap Chitownmotors!! LMAO! This has to be a joke, certainly you aren't that stupid!! ROFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol:

Alabama(Mike), I am in no way making light the seriousness of your situation, please don't think I am, I feel your pain buddy! I just couldn't resist poking fun at numbnuts!!
I understand, when I was told about the thread, I had to check it out for myself.

I had been trying to get him to come clean and make right on his part of the deal, and then someone told me he started this.

Well I had to chuckle myself. I understand.

Fool me once, Shame on you.
Fool me twice, Shame on me.

The sad part is that I trusted him, after several calls before I ordered, his Personal Guaraantee, and which I happily paid extra for.

Go ahead and laugh some more, If it can spread a little cheer then maybe something good can come out of this dung pile.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:23 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Mike,
Thanks for replying to my pm, I really wanted you to know I am not laughing at your situation, just the retard (chitownmotors) that shines the light on himself, knowing he himself is a thief/liar! I truly hate thieves and liars! In fact, I hate them more than I hate liberals, if that is possible.

Chitownmotors, don't forget, this kind of stuff reflects on your ENTIRE family as well. I just hope you don't have children learning from your actions.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:40 AM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

We should set up a forum in here like americas most wanted,but rj's most wanted and post thier pics and have reenactment vids,and where they race,ect,ect,i bet that would work.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:48 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Gungho, I like that idea!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:31 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Great idea!!! I am all for it!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:17 AM
nghollis
APPRENTICE

Default Chitown

:evil: :evil: :evil: Chitown,Isnt that where OBAMAs from? Just a thought. Nick
Old 12-25-2008, 01:31 PM
demonfourforty
SHOW GUEST

Default scammed by chitown409

i sent chitown 409 money for 2 660 holley carbs. he told me the bank was holding the money order for 2 weeks (sound familier) finally i got through to mikes auto after 3 weeks. he told me he sent the carbs. i was satisfied with his answer. then i stumbled onto this forum. nice mug shot and news story mike. now what do i do?