coolb feedback--all potential buyers beware

Old 05-02-2008, 01:30 PM
wetrat
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: carb

Originally Posted by coolb
just woundering how nice the part is wy dont you tell everybody so they will know wat kind of guy you are
I never made any judgement against the part, I couldn't get it in order to pass judgement. I finally received it and it appears to be a 1050 Dominator 8896-2, just as I expected to purchase. As far as it's functionability, won't know until I complete my motor builds. Make you happy? Does that make you any more of a stand up guy? Not so much--you have absolutely NO integrity and no concept of acceptable business practice. Anything else you would like me to tell these people about you. I have been very reserved but I can really open up if you really feel the need to know what I think about you. Never mind--I can't stand to try to make out your jibber that you speak, I would rather just avoid your iognorance
Old 05-03-2008, 03:41 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn wetrat, your good at them comebacks. i need you here when im arguing with my wife.lol
Old 05-03-2008, 07:35 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

lets review...sent money.money recieved.SEND THE DAMN PART.in 24 to 48 hours no big deal.lets look Again.sent money,got money,send part.Again sent money,got money send part.repeat repeat and so on. got money send in a timely manner,and there would be no headache.
Old 05-03-2008, 01:21 PM
coolb
SHOW GUEST

Default you must be the better man let it go

show them all you jack and show up at my door please
Old 05-04-2008, 09:18 AM
wetrat
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by bigray
send in a timely manner,and there would be no headache.
well, that pretty much sums up this whole thread, other then the extent of his education in English. :lol:

Ever heard the band aid commercial????

"cause I'm stuck on stupid and stupid's stuck on me" :shock:
Old 05-05-2008, 05:28 AM
coolb
SHOW GUEST

Default girls

ges that sums it up girls and spelling what dos that mater got part still crying nothing to do