Judge Judy vs Ebay scammer

Old 12-07-2007, 06:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I can't believe that woman had the nerve to go on t.v. and plead her case. some people have no morals at all. cost her 5 grand...idiot. hope they got jail time.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:19 PM
SST4530
DYNO TECH

Getting the judgment is one thing, collecting is an entirely different matter.

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!!!! :twisted:

If someone did that to me and sent two pictures instead of the merchandise, we wouldn't need Court, we would need a Coroner. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 12-08-2007, 12:38 AM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

Last year when the X-Boxes were newly introduced and were a hot item, somethng similar happened, also on eBay.

A scammer was auctioning X-Box original packaging. This includes the original box it came in. The auction went up into the hundreds of dollars. I don't know the final outcome but I have wondered. It was only the X-Box Box that was getting sold. The seller was keeping the X-Box.

Ed
Old 12-08-2007, 05:08 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hotrodharley
so you calling racingjunk members fools;;interesting;;no need for name calling ;;lively and i[hotrodharley]was joking with tod about having pics for sell;;
Apparently you missed the "lol" at the end of my post. I, like all the rest here, work hard for my money and sometimes sacrifice things for my racing hobby(I need new work boots but needed a Mallory distributor for my car more) and was only joking. I,too have been taken on EBAY as well as other sites,but not on here. Sorry if it came across here that I was name calling as it was not my intention. I guess I must still be too much of a "new guy" to be able to join in on the fun..Guess I'll await till I have 200 posts to join in...

That was just a joke as well.... :mrgreen:
Old 12-08-2007, 05:33 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

that is ok---WE STILL NEED YOU HERE :lol: :lol: :lol: ----IF WE HURT YOUR FEELINGS FEEL FREE TO YELL BACK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ---LIVELY
Old 12-08-2007, 05:44 AM
bignastygs
SENIOR BUILDER

Lively.... Thats ok.
I have big shoulders....belly,mouth,feet,attitude..... :lol: I just like to bust on people,never mean to be ignorant.Maybe a bit sarcastic. I have no bad feelings,besides you guys are the only ones who listen to me about racing.My wife cares nothing about it as with my co-workers. What do they know anyways??? :lol:
Old 12-08-2007, 06:16 AM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

bignasty;;;sorry about that..didn't see the lol;;i get jumpy on these matters sometimes my self.i've been nailed 2 times on here and i still hurt from it.you sound like me [boots or car parts/parts win]i do this all time.i find something i need for car and i think..ok;;do i buy food or parts..parts wins and i'm back to eating cheap hotdogs rest of month till next disabilty check comes in..anyhow welome aboard to RJ bignasty;nevermind me i'm just a old fart that doesn't pay much attention
Old 12-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hotrodharley
bignasty;;;sorry about that..didn't see the lol;;i get jumpy on these matters sometimes my self.i've been nailed 2 times on here and i still hurt from it.you sound like me [boots or car parts/parts win]i do this all time.i find something i need for car and i think..ok;;do i buy food or parts..parts wins and i'm back to eating cheap hotdogs rest of month till next disabilty check comes in..anyhow welome aboard to RJ bignasty;nevermind me i'm just a old fart that doesn't pay much attention
I have an uncle who is on wife number five(no joke) .He raced stock cars for years and his delema was always rent/ groceries or tires, fuel etc...guess which one he chose...lol
Old 12-08-2007, 10:23 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by blittle

:twisted:
I believe when they agree to appear on the show the show pays the judgment. I'm not absolutely certain but I think I saw that in the credits somewhere.

Curtis
Old 12-08-2007, 11:28 AM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer
Originally Posted by blittle

:twisted:
I believe when they agree to appear on the show the show pays the judgment. I'm not absolutely certain but I think I saw that in the credits somewhere.

Curtis
well they aint teaching these scammers nothing. i think they should be the ones to pay for everything.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -