Michael Anthony In New Jersey???

Old 03-27-2008, 09:28 PM
johnrr
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by dentmagnet
He has been arrested, charged, released and awaiting trial(s). hopefully if he doesnt dissapear they will put him away for awhile, as far as our money, I think you can kiss that goodbye.
they made a mistake letting this dirtbag out , he's not going to show in court , he's been moving between FL and NY for over a year running these scams . he took at least 3 guys on moparts.com .

heads up , when someone has you sending mail to an address wit ha PO box RUN THE ADDRESS , he was using a mailboxes etc. to collect his checks .
Old 05-01-2008, 04:18 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Has anyone heard anything about Mr. Anthony / Aviles, ....aka POS? Let's not let this thread fall off the forum.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:24 PM
texun73
SHOW GUEST

Default Aviles Brothers Arrested

I am a Federal Agent with the United States Postal Inspection Service. I have inherited the Aviles case. Both brothers have been arrested and are in the process of being prosecuted. Any victims please email me your name, when you sent payments to either Aviles brother, and your current address. We are working on restitution, but don't expect to get all of your money back.

Eric Oram
[email protected]
Old 05-30-2008, 09:40 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Good news!!

I could use a "stimulus" payment right about now.

Thanks Mr. Orum for your efforts!
Old 06-03-2008, 06:08 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Just talked to Eric Friday, They are both arrested, have plead guilty and awaiting sentencing, I say hang em hi!! This is good news that these 2 thieves are out of commission.
Old 06-08-2008, 04:08 AM
humdog
SHOW GUEST

Default Avilles bros.

Talk to Eric myself last week. Asked how many were scammed.Answer 140 scammed 200 grand stolen.Said part of there sentencing was restitution.I hope to get something back but I doubt it.I'm just happy they caught them.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:20 PM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Default Aviles case !!

Was just wondering if anyone has heard anything about how this case is going?I haven't heard anything lately.I hope they are locked up.Thanks Suzycuda
Old 07-26-2008, 12:39 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

I haven't heard anything yet, just wondering if anyone else has. Also, need to keep this pushed up on the forum so it get some attention.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 AM
humdog
SHOW GUEST

Default Still waiting/Michael Anthony aka Avilles

I emailed Mr Orams today since it's been 3 mos. and haven't heard a word.Mr Orams said I would hear from him in a few days.Nothing.Hope to hear from him soon.I believe this is a lost cause and Avilles brothers will slip through the cracks.Just my 2 cents on this.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:16 AM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony-Aviles

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything lately?I have heard nothing at all,for months now. Thank You, Ed-Suzycuda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -