Originally Posted by harbone66

Old 08-15-2012, 12:56 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i wasnt the one calling and making threats trying to be a bad azz saying i can find where you live.
and apparently you didnt read what was wrote. so ill put it simple as i can
you show up at my house trying carry out your threats of ill be sorry and you had better kill me on your first try other wise youll be carried off
asyou like to say you dont know me or nothing about me
Old 08-15-2012, 12:59 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

also gotta like the fact that hmm starting shit with people to take away from they original questions about lack of vins and rusted over vins on what appear to be high dollar restored cars
Old 08-15-2012, 01:00 PM
lowriding89chevy
SHOW GUEST

[quote="dragonmaster093"]i wasnt the one calling and making threats trying to be a bad azz saying i can find where you live.
you show up at my house trying carry out your threats of ill be sorry and you had better kill me on your first try other wise youll be carried off
asyou like to say you dont know me or nothing about me[/quWhere I come from we back up our words, Are you man or a boy! Back up your statements in person. I dont need a gun to be a man nor do I need a keyboard to threaten you. You had noting in this before and neither do you now. Your the one posting there crime fighter making your threats.
Old 08-15-2012, 01:01 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default wow!

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
i wasnt the one calling and making threats trying to be a bad azz saying i can find where you live.
asyou like to say you dont know me or nothing about me
YOU NEED A LIFE!! IF YOU GOT A WIFE, GET A GIRLFRIED! OR HELL IN YOUR CASE, GET A BOYFIREND, BECAUSE YOU ARE AWFUL LONELY AND NEED TO STOP LIVING ON THE FORUMS OF RACINGJUNK!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:05 PM
racefan55
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default wow

also gotta like the fact that hmm starting s with people to take away from they original questions about lack of vins and rusted over vins on what appear to be high dollar restored cars
you got to like the fact that you stick your nose in everyones buisness on here! and then you get scared and threaten to shoot people.. LOL.. wow dude you are something else, really you are!
Old 08-15-2012, 01:10 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i dont need nor own a gun. and its your buddy that started the threats and he was gonna find me yet he wants me to search him out sounds like hes the one whos scared. ive never met a man im scared of
Old 08-15-2012, 01:27 PM
lowriding89chevy
SHOW GUEST

i dont need nor own a gun. and its your buddy that started the threats and he was gonna find me yet he wants me to search him out sounds like hes the one whos scared. ive never met a man im scared of
Big Man behind that keyboard! Back up them words. Or you know if yopu want to have a conversation Im free anytime. You are the stalker here buddy!