fake adds,multiple screen names.

Old 10-29-2009, 07:54 PM
christiansells
JOURNEYMAN

thanks dirka dirka,dont know your real name so dirka will have to do.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Gentlemen:

Had many encounters with Jacky427/Hal396/etc... he got pretty mad at me & complained to the mods long ago & blocked me. What he is doing is taking pic's of cars that are not his.... at outdoor car shows. Notice most of the pics do not show the whole entire car. This is to avoid ID'ing the car by the owner completely. He will then take a 30 to 40K Chevelle, or SS type car in show quality & ask between 7K to 12K for it. Every time he posted an ad, I would try to but it right then... but it was already "sold" or he another car he was trying to spin me to. There have been threads as the mods have pointed out about this guy before... he wasted a lot of my time!! He will point out motor internals on a stock SS 70' Chevelle (maybe it's an LS6 in true form, who knows) & he will say it is built with all the best, but runs on pump gas for example. I don't think this guy could build a TRICYCLE. He needs attention, so he get's it by listing cars that are not his. What a LOSER. Scoot
Old 09-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

AD 2005057.... JACKY427 still at it... I will stand by and watch you try to scam someone for $12,500.00 & do nothing... back to the top BEEEOOOTTTCCCHH.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:30 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Rigsby
AD 2005057.... JACKY427 still at it... I will stand by and watch you try to scam someone for $12,500.00 & do nothing... back to the top BEEEOOOTTTCCCHH.
Tried the add # and it kept returning me back to the home page. Had this happen before. Is it just my computor?
Old 10-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ajk
Originally Posted by Rigsby
Tried the add # and it kept returning me back to the home page. Had this happen before. Is it just my computor?
Nope, I think he (jackoff427) took it off... or the mods did... I did turn that ad in as suspicious/reported it. I am sure he will show another one again soon.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:35 AM
PJ
CRAFTSMAN

Default Ad missing

When we disable a member, and you post the ad number in the search box, it will not show up and bring you right back to the home page. We are still investigating this activity.

pj
Old 10-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Ad missing

Originally Posted by pj
When we disable a member, and you post the ad number in the search box, it will not show up and bring you right back to the home page. We are still investigating this activity.

pj
Thanks PJ!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hey PJ-

I wanted to say thank you. I know that investigating these ads may not be as easy as some of us think; but I appreciate it. The jacky427/Hal396 type ads really wasted my time & got my hopes up when really they were probably scams or sick people who need attention. I know that it is a free site & things may not be as easy as we see it... but thanks for doing what you can!!! Scooter