KEVIN BAUGHMAN FREEMONT NE IS A CROOK

Old 10-21-2008, 02:58 PM
NASTY68
SHOW GUEST

Default response...........

My buddy with the Chevy II had his RJ account suspended and is unable to respond to this forum. However, he wants me to pass along a thanks to those of you that supported him on this issue. Also, I have known him for many years and he has always told it like it is. He was told all the windows and window regulators would be delivered (except the passenger side vent window and the windshield) along with the nitrous bottle. According to him there was no "maybe" when it came to the windows. The seller also borrowed him a pair of car tie downs that were to be picked up when the windows and bottle were delivered. I have seen them hanging on his wall since he got the car home.

He is a good friend and I think he just got frustrated after almost four months of waiting. Apparently, he has ordered new windows for it already anyway.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:11 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i know that its none of my buisness, but i gotta ask. why was his account suspended. because of these posts?
Old 01-28-2009, 12:51 AM
head
SHOW GUEST

Default reply to the candyman

yes he was told I could get the glass listed but I didnt personally have it I had to get it from a retired guy that was out of town at his summer home as far as the bottle its still sitting in the garage and the guy still has the glass but after repeated bitching by the guy I quit answering the calls from him after the messages he started leaving and the ads he put on here I decided screw him I wasnt going to drive clear to south dakota to deliver a nos bottle all the glass I was to get is 300.00 bucks and you all know what a nos bottle goes for so this guy braught this on himself I dont and havent ripped anyone off he is sour because the car he looked at and baught and loaded and took home wasnt what he thought. I dont know but the way he went about things I dont feel a bit sorry for him he was the baby and if he would have been patient I would have done what I said but to come on here and through out cheap shots and say he was ripped of is FLAT BULL SHIT!! gorw up dude and maybe I would consider sending your stuff!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:51 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yes, i have dealt with Kevin "head" Baughman. I bought a complete MSD ignition. It came exactly as described and in a timely fashion. I was more than satisfied.

Hope you guys can work it out.