*REVISED* Anderson Clan of Swansea S.C. are CROOKS

Old 09-29-2008, 05:52 AM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Default *REVISED* Anderson Clan of Swansea S.C. are CROOKS

LET ME INTRODUCE you to a couple of real down home CROOKS; ROBERT ANDERSON JR. OF 1027 JONES WIRE ROAD SWANSEA SOUTH CAROLINA AND his mother, TERRI ANDERSON OF 1035 JONES WIRE ROAD SWANSEA SOUTH CAROLINA.

Yes, Just as the title says, "They are "CROOKS". A family operation. Mom launders the cash and Robert sets up the deals.

The local law enforcement has been investigating him for quite some time. They say he is A real piece of work. Stealing cars and scraping them out and selling all high dollar components on the internet. He tends to hit high dollar cars such as corvettes and Dodge Vipers in the Charlotte and columbia area's.

I hired a private investigator back in May to keep close watch on him and his parents. They have tracked his every move. The cost of the private investigators has certainly cost me more than the amount they took me for, but I don't care. I plan to have my way with him no matter what the cost.

If I would have had a better understanding of the laws in South Carolina I would have filed suite much sooner. I had to do quite a bit of reasearch, but I have all the bases covered now. Its just a matter of time now. They have a date with their local magistrate. I can't wait to meet with them.

I sent Mr. Anderson a payment of $8,200.00 for the purchase of an LS7 motor out of a corvette that had 12,000 miles on it. He received the funds on April 14, 2008. The motor and additional components were to be delivered to my shop no later than April 25, 2008.

Needless to say he did not follow through on his end of the deal. I had so much personal info on this guy and his mother I could have opened a credit account in their names. I even took a reference from their local banking institution. Everything checked out with flying colors. It was the info from the bank that convinced me the Anderson's were ligitiment.

They might have took me for the moment, but I am quite sure I'll have my day with this clan.

For the record, I have been an active member of Racing Junk since the conception of this site. Prior to this transaction I have never been ripped off, sold or received any merchandise that was questionable on this site or any other internet site. Every person I have ever delt with on the internet has been more than integrial and more than pleasureable to deal with.

Although I have been taken for a ride by the Anderson Clan, I must say no matter who you are or how carefull you are there is always going to be someone out there seeking enrichment from and honest member of RJ or any other buy and sell internet site.

All we can do is keep one another informed of any bad dealings with dishonest RJ members related to this site and simply try to enjoy the site for all of the additional benifits it has to offer.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY additional info ON THIS PACK OF THIEVES PLEASE SUBMIT ALL INFO TO ME VIA EMAIL [email protected]. All info will be kept confidential and pending on the validation of the information received a reward may be forthcomming.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:07 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Verrry strange!!!! :shock:
Old 09-29-2008, 09:22 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Wow! Glad he got that off his chest.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:23 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? Is he giving us notice first hand :?: :?: Thank you for the notice folks remember his name :!: :!:
Old 09-29-2008, 12:36 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

That's what I like to see....an honest seller. :lol:
Old 09-29-2008, 06:20 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? ''Seller'' :?: :?:
Old 09-30-2008, 04:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i knew you were making a point with your orginal post..cause i have seen you around here for while making some good post.

MANNNNNN Thats a tough way to go....anytime you look at doing buiness in S.C. check with me personally...good chance if they are into racing or Hotrods i may know them or OF THEM.

Good Luck.

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-30-2008, 10:13 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks, bjuice,
By the way what are some of the forums used in your area to call out street racers (South Carolina Area)
Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i orginally came over from "GRUDGERACER.COM" several years back.

These boyz on GR.COM are real serious about lining up their races..its no place for the weak at heart when it comes to locking in a race... 8)

its all in S.C. bUT PRE-Dominatly mid and lower state S.C.
They luv taking some of that out of State Money...LOL

Carolina 'House of Hook" is the home of some of the FASTEST 10 inch tire street cars around, the mid to high 4 second range is almost a common thing among these guys now..pro-mod motors with tons of NOS in a sleeper car..( hard to believe some of these guys).....5.0 and 5 teen cars are now getting back tires and /or leave...

check them out..you will have a blast..here is a link to A MILD THREAD.

http://carolinagrudgeracer.proboards...lay&thread=239

Also here is a u-Tube Link to real life Grudgeracing at "House of Hook"
Carolina Dragway

CAUTION-
Guys if some type language offends you etc...do not click on link..
otherwise sit back turn up the volume and appreciate REAL LIFE grudgeracing from S.C."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfIy3...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lee0P...eature=related

Bjuice

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "