Micheal Anthony

Old 02-24-2008, 05:33 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

No need in laying blame on anyone but the crook himself.And Carter didn't make you send the money,so lay off his case.Your mistake,noone else's.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:48 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Where ever there is a way to rip someone off believe me somebody will figure out how to do it. You just have to be cautious and investigate. I've seen the scammers in newspaper ads lately and also on craigslist. They are easy to recognize.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:54 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Default Michael Anthony scam

Has anyone heard anything about our friend Michael Anthony / Aviles? Just don't want to lose sight of this topic.

Thanks and have a good weekend.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:05 AM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony Scam :

I received a letter from,The United States Post Inspection Service,this week.They have made an arrest,and it may take a while as this case is still under investigation,and an arrest does not imply that a person is in or will remain in custody.They say he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!!!!They sent me the case number, so I could check the progress of the case.That is all I know...Thank you, Ed and Suzycuda
Old 03-16-2008, 05:04 AM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

I sent this clown $1700.00 for a set of heads, never a word back. I still have all I sent to him with tracking numbers on my Lap Top at work under tiresmoke811, hope he rots.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:31 AM
suzycuda
APPRENTICE

Default Michael Anthony Scam

I checked the sight the US Postal Inspection Service gave me to check the progress of the case and it says he has been released from custody while they investigate the case.(Isn't that just great.)He sold me a set of heads for $2075.00.I sent them copies of everything to do with this scam.I even had his driver license number on the back of the copy of the money orders,even the bank where he cashed them,and the tellers number.I think they had plenty of evidence..I hope he rots in jail also.But I have my doubts.......Thank You, Ed