Has anyone dealt with Ron Owens racing and performance parts

Old 12-22-2007, 03:41 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

Is this Tiresmoke,, or is it Tiresmoke811 which is well known as Micheal Anthony???????????????????????????????????????? :twisted:
Old 12-23-2007, 12:32 PM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Ron is one of the "Good Guys" I have purchased parts from him and he will go out of his way to help you out and try to save you money. Like other's said he's got some of my money and will get more

You won't go wrong giving him a call!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 07:36 PM
real3fann
JOURNEYMAN

Ron is a great guy and great to deal with He's honest on all counts!!! I sure hope he comes out west again so we can hang!! 8)
Old 12-29-2007, 05:00 AM
tiresmoke
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by bbms1000
Is this Tiresmoke,, or is it Tiresmoke811 which is well known as Micheal Anthony???????????????????????????????????????? :twisted:

My name is just tiresmoke, first name is dave....

Guys thanks for all the info about Ron,
I went ahead and got more parts off Him the day after x-mas.. little gifts for myself lol..... From what i can see you guys are 100% right, he is a very nice guy and like i posted before he will go out off his way to get you the parts you need,,,,,,, I was going to jegs for a long time, butt not anymore,, thanks again and happy new year!!!!