DO NOT DEAL WITH DSC MOTORSPORTS

Old 11-15-2007, 04:00 AM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default ADDRESS

I've listed the only address I have for him. Thanks for the support guy's!!

Dennis@
DSC Motorsport, PO Box 390493, Anza,CA 92539.
Phone: 951-763-9765
Old 11-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Mario428
SHOW GUEST

Default The other side of the coin

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182...vice+Dennis%21

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182...SC+Motorsports

Is Dennis a little on the "crusty" side, possibly.
Don't know if this is the same deal but read the other threads for a grain of salt.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:35 PM
dscmotorsport
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: RESPONSE FROM DSC

Originally Posted by jims91notch
To All,

Attached is the response I just received from Dennis at DSC. This was in response to me telling him I was going to leave negative feedback. I was shocked to say the least. I have never received an email like this before, especially from a business owner. Again be careful with who you deal with. This email is available to anyone who would like me to forward it to them. Can you believe this guy???

Dennis Wrote:

Exept for a couple asswipes like you, I'm doing fine and expect to continuer to do fine. I don't think your personality problems will affect me or DSC at all. I will go up to the USPS today and get the Balancer returned here. I will mail you a refund check when that is confirmed.

Take your thumb out of your a$$, and your fingers off your dick. You're reacharound is complete. Get a Kleenex and wipe up your mess now, before your mommy finds out what a bad boy you've been. Asswipe.
THE ABOVE REMARKS ARE LIES, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!!!!!

After suffering thru this guys 4 and 5 letter word vacabulary on the phone, and reading the slanderous feedback he left for me on Ebay, I replied to his emails in kind. My words are taken out of context, and were never meant to be circulated on the Internet. He then went on numberous Forums, like this, to slander DSC further.

If you WANT to believe, I can't, and won't attempt to dissuade you. My reputation of THOUSANDS(OVER 5,000 transactions on Ebay alone, and tens of thousands more off Ebay and around the world)), of satisfied customers tells the tale in no uncertain terms. I told him I would refund his money when the item was returned. It has been recovered, and his money has been refunded.

Just suffice it to say, I DID have the item recalled thru the mail. I HAVE refunded his Credit Card, and I DO have the item on Ebay right now for sale.

I also left feedback in kind for this individual on Ebay. That is all I have to say on this matter, other than legal action is being contemplated against him for damage done on this, and other Forums, he has vsited.

Dennis. DSC Motorsport
Old 11-26-2007, 05:35 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

So did you sent him the very nasty email? If so thats not a way to conduct business! doesn't look good at all. :shock:
Old 11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
dscmotorsport
SHOW GUEST

Well, it may not look good, but just IMAGINE what it was in responce to.

That's all I have to say. Dennis
Old 11-27-2007, 09:35 AM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default DSC

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have still not received my money back from Dennis at DSC. The good news is that my Credit card company will be returning my money and be going after Dennis for the balance.
Apparently his business was hit pretty hard thanks to everyones help on the forums. Hopefully he'll be out of business soon. I'm reporting him to E-bay today. Hopefully they will bar him from further advertising. Thanks again for all the help!!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:40 AM
dscmotorsport
SHOW GUEST

Default Final word on this problem.

You need to put your pipe down.

Your money has been refunded. Your Card company will not do anything about creating a chargeback until 30 days, or a full billing cycle, has gone by. Since your card was charged on the 11-3, I won't be hearing from them at all. Your money was refunded when the Balancer was returned to me(on the 11-25).

Better call Ebay and tell them you want me barred from doing business quickly, as there are over 200 auctions up right now, INCLUDING the Balancer I had returned to me.

I look forward to all those items, and many more, for many more years to come, being sold to decent, honest, and dedicated Ford people.

People like you are the reason Afghani farmers grow Poppy's.

That is my last word on this matter. Dennis, DSC
Old 11-28-2007, 11:48 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

I'm amazed that a business owner would talk to people in this manner in private much less an open forum. I for one would never do business with DSC just for this guy's attitude.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:18 PM
dscmotorsport
SHOW GUEST

Default UPDATE TO MY FINAL WORD-FYI

Originally Posted by dscmotorsport
You need to put your pipe down.

Your money has been refunded. Your Card company will not do anything about creating a chargeback until 30 days, or a full billing cycle, has gone by. Since your card was charged on the 11-3, I won't be hearing from them at all. Your money was refunded when the Balancer was returned to me(on the 11-25).

Better call Ebay and tell them you want me barred from doing business quickly, as there are over 200 auctions up right now, INCLUDING the Balancer I had returned to me.

I look forward to all those items, and many more, for many more years to come, being sold to decent, honest, and dedicated Ford people.

People like you are the reason Afghani farmers grow Poppy's.

That is my last word on this matter. Dennis, DSC

Posted: 27 Nov 2007 18:35 Post subject: DSC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have still not received my money back from Dennis at DSC. The good news is that my Credit card company will be returning my money and be going after Dennis for the balance.
Apparently his business was hit pretty hard thanks to everyones help on the forums. Hopefully he'll be out of business soon. I'm reporting him to E-bay today. Hopefully they will bar him from further advertising. Thanks again for all the help!!!!

AS I said above, his REFUND WAS ALREADY DONE(note the transaction date on the receipt pulled off my Mastercard Portfolio BELOW [11-26], and the date of his post[11-27]). I don't lie-I don't need to.

I have nothing more to say here. The Erie County Superior Court will speak next. Thank you for the space. Dennis, DSC

Transaction Detail

11/27/2007 Total: ($285)

Deposit Date > Transaction List > Transaction Detail
Date
11/27/2007

Transaction Date
11/26/2007

Transaction Amount
($285)

Transaction Type
Return

Cardholder Number
55XXXXXXXXXX22XX

Transaction Method
Keyed

Card Type
MasterCard

Authorization
02XXXX

Terminal ID
45XXX

Press the Transactions button on your menu to return to the summary page.

E-mail Customer Service
Have a question about this transaction? Contact Customer Service by e-mail now.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:34 AM
jims91notch
SHOW GUEST

Default MONEY RETURNED FROM DSC

Just wanted everyone to know that my money has been refunded. Thanks to everyone for their support!!!