AD 926363

Old 08-03-2007, 06:23 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

dtperformance---JUST TAKE A DEEEEEEEEEP BREATH AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS YOU DIDN'T WRECK THAT CAR BECAUSE OF A 4 LINK FAILURE[THAT CAN BE TERRIFYING]---THE MAN SOUNDS IN THE EMAILS TO BE ARROGANT AND WAY ABOVE MOST PEOPLE[ IN HIS MIND]---SO COUNT IT AS A LESSON AND BE THE BIGGER MAN ON THIS ONE---WE ARE TRYING TO HELP---LIVELY--[BY THE WAY 400 DOLLARS IS ALOT TO ME AND ALOT OF OTHERS ON HERE!!!!]
Old 08-06-2007, 09:09 PM
jrsrodshop
SHOW GUEST

Default 1 wrong picture and to call out jason put up or shut up!!!!

sorry for the long spell without my side, i just looked into the forum and seen the rest so here i am, MR Livley your comment about you not knowing how i can get away for so long ripping people off is not fair you did not know my side of the story you were wrong, as for that picture of the inside of a pick up truck that was our mistake and was over looked it looks like the interior of a green chevy truck, we put that on by mistake as we took the pictures from the computor and posted them, i am sorry. the motorhome has been repaired and is about to be relisted with a new : timming chain, oil pump water pump and gaskets. jason you are a person that is talking without knowing what the h-ll you are talking about. that motor home was in great condition. i bought it in oklahoma on june 8th from a posted ad on racing junk from a man named chris scott and drove it home from edmond oklahoma. i used it for the fireworks season untill july 10th then drove it home, then on june 13th thru the 15th of july we used it at super chevy 160 miles away in indy. if you want to continue to keep talking sh-t put some money where your mouth is lets put up say $5,000 and let a third party hold it untill it is proven that the motorhome was not parked for a month and ther was no grass growing fast you are a lier and are trying to misleed. i am telling you and everybody, that the motorhome ran just like i said it did untill the evening before jason came to look at it on the 20th of july. it was towed like i said by first call towing co. in fremont the on the 19th. jason you said it had dirt on the tires and had been there for a month. you don't know what you are talking about, so put up or shut up. what sence does it make to let you come and test drive it and then try to drive it home if it didn't run. if something was wrong i would have knowen that you were going to find out there was something wrong with it and that you would not pay for it. everyone think where does it make any sence for me to do that how would i profitt.

once again why did you bring a wrecker big enough to tow a motorhome ?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:25 PM
jrsrodshop
SHOW GUEST

Default dtperformance

now you herd his side of the story i will put my side together and post it. i need to get someone to help me bring up all the emails we both sent not just him narrorating and showing the ones he wants you to see.look at his dates and times he seems so nice and polite but he only shows the emails that i send back let me show you from the start how this was he is no angel and like i said i did respond back to his emails no likes to be talked to that way so if you send me a bad email i will respond. just last night it went back and forth with him telling me if i am ever in the area to look him up so i responded, he is not going to call me out like that whitout me responding. he is very tricky picking and choosing the emails where i was responding to what he said. i will hurry and get them posted. now for all the people that assume before they have the facts. i drove to texas without any deposit thats a no no he did send one but i trusted him and told him to go back and pick it up and i would pay for the wire charge but we had good communications i even told him i had soft spot for the men and women that are out ther protecting our freedom we talked a lot over a few days and became friends we went as far as talking about our familys and during the conversations some how i told him i cryed when watching certain movies and you will see he pulls no punches and tells me i am a pus-y and a cry babby, so i also responded with the army but any way i got there at 4 am in san angilo we parked under big light at a gas station of his choice where we met he drove in the firebird and we still had the nova straped down. we talked for a while looked each others cars over and decided that we were both happy. so we unstraped the nova my helper backed if off the trailer he got it down then guy looked it over some more and was very happy he got a very nice car. before he drove it away we had not yet traded titles or give me the cash, that he deducted i believe $70.00 he had sent me for a deposit westren union but i never picked it up i decided to wait untill i got there and get it all in cash since i trusted him. well a weld of the one side of the ladder bar that went around the housing of the rear end broke loose and the rear end shifted i got under the car straped it where it would not move we talked about me giving him $300 dollars to get a welder to reweld it in the same possision it would have taken less than 2 hrs to grinding it down and rewelding it, we both wanted him to be covered so we agreeded on $300 and he went to get his trailer. when he got back we loaded it up on his trailer and he gave me the balance minus the $300, the nova was nice and does have papers and specks he needs. we agreed that i would send them to him. so i went home a long ride 1200 miles when the next night while i am still driving home he calls me telling me he tool it to a chassis builder shop and he did not like the ladder bar 4 ling set up and wanted to replace it all. i did not agree to rebuild the car i agreeded to pay for rewelding the bad weld so when he told me he wanted $400 more i was shocked i paid for the delivery both ways almost 1200 miles each way but i agreeded to give him the $400 just like he agreeded to take the nova with a coupple of thing about the car that were wrong in the listing i do not do the listings i type with one finger and my spelling is real bad but he accecpted the car he inspected it and was happy. now i keep hearing about the things about the car and now it is junk. now i am wrong for the box and money not being there yet but it was sent to the wrong adress once by my office girl but i do run and own 6 large and suscsesfull buisness and i also am on the road a lot after i did this trade with dtperformance 2 days later i was in edmond oklahoma not more than 200 mile from where i had just been with this deal and when i got home i was already late for the fireworks season so went there for 4 weeks then was home for 3 days and left again for 3 days. now that is no excuse but he then started with the name calling and the threatning so it went from there and here we are today. the 2 a holes joining together pattig each other on the back comforting each other from the bad man. stand up put up the $5000 or shut up and dt,tv or whatever i will show them all the emails not just the selected ones and they can form ther own optinion and every one is entitled to there own. if ther believe you 2 guys they will not buy my cars but if they do not believe you 2, the motorhome and my other cars will be here for sale. guy when did we do the trade june 3ard it is now aug 6th 2 months and 3 days a long way from what you are claimming you tend do that.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:57 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY SIDE ON THIS MATTER/ JUST LOOKING AT WHAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT HERE.--AFTER ALL THAT LONG RANTING DID YOU EVER SEND THE MAN HIS MONEY ?WAS THE CAR LADDER BAR OR FOUR LINK SUSPENSION?IT WAS NICE YOU PAID FOR THE DELIVERY BUT WAS THAT AGREED ON BEFORE HAND ALSO?WE TRY TO GO ON THE FACTS WE GET ON HERE AND YOU DID NOT PRESENT YOUR FACTS ON HERE TILL THIS TIME!!!BUT I DON'T SEE ANY FACTS OTHER THEN YOUR WORD/ HIS WORD.IF YOUR TOO BUSY TO TAKE CARE OF SMALL BUSINESS MATTERS THEN YOUR TO BUSY OR YOU NEED MORE HELPERS THAT CAN DO THE JOB!--THIS IS THE SAME EXCUSE WE HEARD FROM DYNOFLO AND ALOT OF OTHERS ON HERE AFTER RACERS COMPLAIN ON THIS FORUM.---SORRY IF YOU THINK MR LIVELY IS OVERSTEPPING HIS KNOWLEDGE ON THIS MATTER/ BUT I ALSO HAVE A BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND HAVE BIT OFF MORE THEN I COULD CHEW ON MY WORK BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO WORK ALOT MORE LATE HOURS AND TAKE CARE OF ALL THE SMALL MATTERS ,TOO.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:52 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by lively
I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY SIDE ON THIS MATTER/ JUST LOOKING AT WHAT HAS BEEN BROUGHT HERE.--AFTER ALL THAT LONG RANTING DID YOU EVER SEND THE MAN HIS MONEY ?WAS THE CAR LADDER BAR OR FOUR LINK SUSPENSION?IT WAS NICE YOU PAID FOR THE DELIVERY BUT WAS THAT AGREED ON BEFORE HAND ALSO?WE TRY TO GO ON THE FACTS WE GET ON HERE AND YOU DID NOT PRESENT YOUR FACTS ON HERE TILL THIS TIME!!!BUT I DON'T SEE ANY FACTS OTHER THEN YOUR WORD/ HIS WORD.IF YOUR TOO BUSY TO TAKE CARE OF SMALL BUSINESS MATTERS THEN YOUR TO BUSY OR YOU NEED MORE HELPERS THAT CAN DO THE JOB!--THIS IS THE SAME EXCUSE WE HEARD FROM DYNOFLO AND ALOT OF OTHERS ON HERE AFTER RACERS COMPLAIN ON THIS FORUM.---SORRY IF YOU THINK MR LIVELY IS OVERSTEPPING HIS KNOWLEDGE ON THIS MATTER/ BUT I ALSO HAVE A BUSINESS FOR OVER 30 YEARS AND HAVE BIT OFF MORE THEN I COULD CHEW ON MY WORK BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO WORK ALOT MORE LATE HOURS AND TAKE CARE OF ALL THE SMALL MATTERS ,TOO.
Only to add to Lively's post I am trying to look at this from a Judge Judy stand point. I would pay what was agreed upon on the trade site and I would pay it ASAP not two months later. Now if I were a betting man I would think the same out come would be this if you went to court and I am also sorry if one party see's the out come another way. It is only my opinion and if you can't take our opinion on here take it to small clams court and let us know the out come.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:49 AM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

I would just like to add I did not pick and choose any emails I cut and paisted what was there and changes the curse words because of the rules.

Also just to add he said he would take care of it and to call him on what the cost was I only charged him 700 of the 900 it cost me it was not a simple reweld or it would just have broke and not been safe.

I will not go back and forth with this guy or with this conversation any more he is an ass and to answere everyones question witch he will not HE HAS NOT PAID THE MONEY OR SENT THE PAPER WORK HE SAID HE WOULD NOR WILL HE and I told him to to shove it up his ass because he never intended to. # months later and nothing. Its not about the money anymore its about him and his friging erogant fat ass. 16 years I served this contry and still going and Im not going to deal with idiots like this who are all talk and nothing is there falt even know the add said it had all kinds of stuff it did not have but he didnt say anything about that eather. Anyway RUDY have a nice life and people will figure it out on there own.
Old 08-07-2007, 02:53 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

dtperformance I would like to start out with think you for serving our unperfect country and keeping us safe an free to do these things that we do to each other. Now of course I would love to have worded that in another way but in this case I think they will get the drift. I have a son that has just finished his tour in the current war with the USMC that I am very proud of. But to get down to the bottom line in this matter. When you are working with the tool of deception an you have a man that is working out of trust then this is on a road to this type of out come each time. As my good friend Lively has more then once said the people that does the wrong doing will get what's come. Just stay tune to scammers and see it with your own eyes. Well I can only hope an pray for a better out come on your matter an if it comes let us know. Let us learn from yet another deceptive trade gone bad.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:22 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks and tell your son Semper Fi as Im also in the Marine Corps (16 plus years GySgt)and done 3 tours over there since it all started. I hate to even bring that into this because I dont play the I serve my county card at all but he wanted to bash me down even about that so it came into play.

I would just like to add also Im not even claiming Ive been the best buyer or trader but I have always done what I said I would do and only ever said no to one deal when trading but I always walked away fine with a deal untill him even when I though I got missled a little I dont think Ive ever been lied to like this but anyway thanks for the good words about serving and I would also like to say I know I suck at spelling it wasnt a pre rec for the job. :lol:
Old 08-07-2007, 04:36 PM
racingj
SHOW GUEST

You said it was in great shape ha ha... It was nasty! If the motor was bad the day before why did you not try to get a hold of us and tell us that it was bad? You had our number. What was wrong with it? it would have cost about $5000 to do the job right thats why my friend offered you that. It was nasty i would have not bought it for 12500 if it ran.

Also you said it slept 6 where it only could sleep 4....

ONCE AGAIN WHY WHEN I MESSAGED YOU THE NEXT DAY YOU SAID IT RAN GREAT!!!!!!!!! WHEN IT DIDN'T RUN AT ALL!!!

We brought the tow truck just in case it broke down and i had to work on friday night so we could round trip with one guy driving and one guy sleeping thats a total of 2 guys not 3 there was me and my friend!
Old 08-07-2007, 09:10 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Cmon guys..... Doesn't anybody proof-read any of their posts or use spell check anymore??? Interesting post though.