(( WARNING )) DYNOFLO ENGINES BAD DEALINGS

Old 05-06-2007, 11:15 AM
slowman
MASTER BUILDER

i agree with chevy65, if anyone looks at the work don (fastbowtie) does it's very clear that the work is very nice. even if he's a back yard mech or side yard he has more class and ability then scott will ever have. the back yard mech term is throwen around alot in this site and all i have to say is ho didn't start out in the back yard. if dynoflo is some great company and have records in all kinds of different classes then why is it scott can't even qualfie in the top five in his class. one would think if he is so good the blazer would be faster. scott, all the sites and all the people that you broke it off in there rear will and are coming for you. i don't speak for everyone on this site but if you would just crawl under a rock and stay there i think everyone would be happer. in your case you could walk under a rock. i beleave your just pissed that you have to shop for your pants at kids are us.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:37 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default CAN I GET DYNO TO FIX THIS ONE?

IT IS TO FAST AND NEEDS A DYNOFLO MOTOR IN IT
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/88068...LD-BE-4hp.html
Old 05-07-2007, 07:53 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

be careful that's dirty language you may get your mouth wash out with soap . just kidding . boy old dyno just don't know what he got himself into does he.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:24 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
be careful that's dirty language you may get your mouth wash out with soap . just kidding . boy old dyno just don't know what he got himself into does he.
Oh yea he knows...There is just not a damn thing he can do about it :!: You show your ass and people get a picture of it and it is there forever.....Well we all got the picture and now it is in the enlargement stage and soon released on every big screen...Now showing in every racers garage, circle track, drag, mud, boat, hill climb, pulling, you name it, they know about it...

Old 05-08-2007, 08:11 AM
mikkey
APPRENTICE

Default DYNOFLO

Scot,Now it is your turn to do the right thing, take care of you customer's, I have read all the post's on this site, and A few on other site's, do you expect this issue to just go away(NOT)And buy the way you don't just owe (fastbowtie) an apology, you owe this whole site an apology for your comment's. you have made,If ya don't I will go with my gutt fealing,you are lower then A snake's belly in A wagon's wheel rutt :P :P buy the way where is the spec sheet on this motor, you should have every spec there is on this motor(blue printing and balancing)and all???????
Old 05-08-2007, 01:08 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

what was your favorite word 454 wasn't it remember pace. :lol:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:14 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
what was your favorite word 454 wasn't it remember pace. :lol:
You mean as in PACE AMERICAN TRAILERS :?: Yea and I bet they hope I never start on them again about that one style of crappy trailer they palmed off on their customers and will not make them all good...It takes an act of this site to get a mans trailer repaired...
Old 05-08-2007, 01:20 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: DYNOFLO

Originally Posted by mikkey
Scot,Now it is your turn to do the right thing, take care of you customer's, I have read all the post's on this site, and A few on other site's, do you expect this issue to just go away(NOT)And buy the way you don't just owe (fastbowtie) an apology, you owe this whole site an apology for your comment's. you have made,If ya don't I will go with my gutt fealing,you are lower then A snake's belly in A wagon's wheel rutt :P :P buy the way where is the spec sheet on this motor, you should have every spec there is on this motor(blue printing and balancing)and all???????
Scot does not seem to know how to take care of a customer anymore than he knows how to torque a rod bolt, or clearence a piston, or gap a ring. In fact the only thing I have seen him be able to do is blame others for his screw ups and call people names. Oh and admit that he is an a-hole.

Not what I would want on my resume.
That or sawed off little runt.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:56 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

ya man I'm sure they don't the friend of mine that bought one of there engines last year is pulling it apart after i told him about this thread he read it and decided not to trust it his car will be done in a few weeks so he has time to tear it down and check it out i think he got scared and don't blame him i will let everybody know what the results are on it i cant wait to see myself.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:24 AM
trose
APPRENTICE

i was just interested in seeing what they would tell me about a big block motor for my dirt car, and here it is.

Subject: Re: MOTOR
Re: Ad #860226
Message: Interesting. We can substitute the alum block for an extra 3100.00 on the listed engine, if you need a different layout, that has more of a circletrack style power band we can adjust that for you, the price would be the same. By the way, Just because someone says something, doesn't mean that it is true. Now we ship our shortblocks with a sheet that has the tq specs, and a signature on the 2 different people who checked the tq and a note that tells you to do it again. Not because I feel we have any problem, but because people will do anything to point the blame at someone else. On the dynoed engines, we run those for about an hour prior to shipping, so as with all my dynoed engines, we still have never had one where the rod bolts were loose. I suspect yours would be no different. Thanks Scot

On [2007-05-11 11:39:41] trose wrote:
> HAS ALL OF THE BOLTS BEEN CHECKED THEN RECHECKED. I AM LOOKING FOR A BIG BLOCK ALUM MOTOR TO TRY IN A DIRT LATE MODEL :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -