WHAT CHEVY MOTOR IS THIS?????????????

Old 01-22-2010, 06:27 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

according to that link the told you a chevy 350 out of a van. so did you decide that the block wasnt good enough (or there answer at least) so you decide to have people on here chase their tails to find you and answer you like better guys this is a waste of time this dudes been told on other site what he has :evil: :evil: :evil:
Old 01-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Strange... WTH????
Old 01-22-2010, 07:22 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

If you read the forum further down Sam he admits he made a mistake and it is a 14 not a 44... reply #28
Old 01-23-2010, 06:36 AM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

I guess he just likes to see & hear himself talk!! :lol: :lol: WTF!
Old 01-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
Is this not you on post #28 of the forum below...? Under the name Chianese...?
http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/te...k-casting.html

Why would you continue this topic if you have already admitted elsewhere that you made a mistake....? If you claim this is not you, I find it hard to believe two people could have such a rare unique problem at the same time... ???

JMO and curious so you sharks don't have to jump my ass for wondering and questioning...!
The post was from 2005

12-05-2005, 01:43 PM #28
chianesi

Classifieds Rating: (0) My bad guys...it was a 14 not a 44 (3970014)...

Anyway I've got the suffix code and its T0206CMR, when I looked up CMR all it gave was a code "A" under the Body/Comments. Does anybody have a clue what that means. I am trying to find out as much about this motor as possible. Thx

I guess he has been keeping this going for four years- Definitely has to be the same guy. He's committed.

Because there is no way that two guys could mistake a crisp chevy casting number "1" for a "4"

You continue to impress with you sleuthing skills Jim.

Not ready to be a shark yet though, maybe a Jr. Dolphin.

Scorp
Old 01-23-2010, 07:35 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

WOW Scorp... AMAZING.... :shock: You are so right...? This is absolutely incredible that two people five years apart have the same identical problem and exact same info requests...! How do you do it...? Man I hope to learn some of your inept skills someday so I can be a real life shark legend like you... I guess that is why Inspector Clouseau idolizes you...! :roll:
Old 01-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default LOL LOL

Originally Posted by DRTRCR22
WOW Scorp... AMAZING.... ? You are so right...? This is absolutely incredible that two people ffive years apart have the same identical problem and exact same info requests...! How do you do it...? Man I hope to learn some of your inept skills someday so I can be a real life shark legend like you... I guess that is why Inspector Clouseau idolizes you...!
You have 20 years experience Jr. Dolphin.

Jim- keep those posts coming lol.

And Jim to quote you "spelling and sentence structure is very important" - so um five doesn't have two "ffs".

Look at your hand, count your fingers and subtract an F.

F-I-V-E

You'll get there lol.

Scorp
Old 01-23-2010, 07:46 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

dirt you seem to be losing touch with reality. and gotten worse after you insinuated i didnt know what i was talking about on sport mod rules at the tracks me and my friends race. you know if you wouldnt have beeen rude i wont have pasted the rules.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:36 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Guys, come on now, simmer down. I just heard Jimbo was diagnosed with "prickitis". I for one Jimbo, think you are a highly intelligent guy, you just think you are superior to those around you. Hold on a minute...
Damn Jimbo! That was your proctologist calling................said he found your head! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 01-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Jim- you did it!

Jr. Dolphin, you can now spell five. Way to sneak in and edit your post (after I quoted you) but not say anything.

Now that you mastered "five" you can move up to words like "cat".

Oh the places you'll go!

Because to directly quote you "spelling and sentence structure is very important".

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -