Jesel,T&D or Crane?

Old 01-06-2008, 01:48 PM
et7333
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Jesel,T&D or Crane?

Which is the easiest to set up with the motor in the car?Sbc with Dart iron eagle heads.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:58 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I've used Jesel several times and have had good luck with them.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:06 PM
dciracing
SHOW GUEST

our motor bilder is putting on t&d, they have a oil hole that oils the valve springs to keep them cooler.
Old 01-06-2008, 03:14 PM
lanham
MASTER BUILDER

Default rockers

I just bought T&D sportsman rockers.
Old 01-06-2008, 04:20 PM
edvancedengines
DYNO OPERATOR

Location: VA Hospital, Dallas, Tx (214 302 1924) cell-972-464-7400

too vote for T&D as superrior engineered product for competitive pricing. I always get spring oilers added and I prefer the pressurised lubrication system that T&D only has availaible.

The sales techs are easy to talk with and will help you if you bought them new or not. As was said the owner at times does get personally involved and is a pleasure to talk with.

The only huge problem i have with dealing with them is The actual purchasing the product. You must buy from an authorised Distributor. They go way out in protecting the buying rights of those who have done the Buy-IN and keep their numbers up. I am too small so I have to buy from another shop but do deal directly with all the people at T&D. There is also very slim profit margins even between the Distributor and Racer's Net pricing.

I rate the productt extremely high in engineering and quality. I rate the customer service and tech as very high.

Ed
Old 01-16-2008, 12:21 PM
et7333
EXPERT BUILDER

Ed have you installed T&D on Dart sbc iron eagle platinums before?If so any problems?Thanks for the info everyone.