Good Morning!!

Old 03-26-2012, 02:55 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

what kinda impala do you have? im almost finished with my wifes 67 impala.2 dr hardtop.i built her a 283 60 over, power pack heads all the chrome i could get on this damn thing. even the headers are chrome. welded a few patch panels and both rear quaters are new. painted it a real cool lookin gold. aluminum slots. this thing is straight out of the 70s street scene, if you know what i mean.lol
Old 03-26-2012, 08:37 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds cool! How about some pics! I love these old B-bodies.Everybody picks on me for having a "boat".They look at me funny when I tell them I wish it had more legroom:?My knee hits the steering wheel everytime I shift gears.

Mine is a '66 SS.It has a Fastburn engine and a Richmond T-10.With the 2.73 peg leg diff she has gotten a best of 23-thats right twenty three-mpg...with the A/C blowing!1800rpm at 70mph.Oh yeah!!LOL Love that car.I cant believe I almost sold it last winter :shock: I dunno what the wheels are.Got 'em cheap off a buddy is all I know.The rears were used and the fronts were still in the boxes.I think I gave $250 for them??All I know is they are M/T's. That car makes a 255/60 look tiny!She is currently serving an extended sentence in paint jail
Dropped her off Dec. 5th...hasn't even seen primer yet.

SANY0023 by Shiny Ribs, on Flickr
Old 03-27-2012, 04:50 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

MY GOD, thats beautiful!!!!!!! ill have to get the son to put up pics for me.i love these old cars. ive got alot of them my daily driver is a 62 galaxie. 352 cruise a matic 2dr hardtop.needs paint but i cant bring myself to tear it down to paint it. id rather drive it!!. i wish my wifes 67 had a 4 speed but ill settle for the powerglide.for now.