Other sites

Old 10-06-2011, 07:32 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default offers check it out you can make money now with this deal

Hello check out my ads again and give me a call I will do 550 plus shipping on ad # 2323126 (the whole ad) and I will throw in the(2) Chrome BBC valve covers you wanted a while ago...let me know
Jeff 708-308-0282
Old 10-10-2011, 06:50 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Parts

You do have alot of parts but I dont see enough profit at $550+shipping..I sell mostly local & those type of parts arent selling around here..People are looking for Carbs,Intakes,Those sort of items..I do appreciate your offer & good luck selling..Wayne
Old 10-11-2011, 03:04 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default OK

OK
Thanks Wayne
If you change your mind or want to throw me an offer, on any or all my stuff let me know, I have been working so much I have not had time to sell any parts

I intent on doing an inventory on all my parts in the next week or so, I may put it all on rj, I have alot of parts rims tires,carbs, etc.... keep one of ads as a favorite to check later.
See ya
jeff 708-308-0282
Old 10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

my uncle has been collecting oem motor parts since the 60's.... he has stacks of heads,blocks,manifold,intakes,oil pans...... from pontiac, ford, chevy,dodge,ect.. he has org oem pro parts to from the pontiacs and gto...like the tri power manifolds and dual quad cross rams ect.... lmk know what you need and i can ask him