How soon is too soon to think you've been conned?

Old 08-20-2010, 05:47 PM
SexyTransAm
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: ? PARTS

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by SexyTransAm
its been sent and tracking number has been sent. he has my home number. so i would really like for this thread to be deleted so all my info isnt floating round. thanks
Well That WONT Happen!
Later
G 8)
i dont know who u r and i dont care so keep the smart ass comments to ur self. the OP now knows what happened and not every one in this world has no life and can be on here every day. i work full time + work on cars on the side and my own cars. im no schmmer look up my ebay account (phone_hog2) and iv sold a few other things on here and bought and sold many things on other fourms. sexytransam is my user name on every fourm im on from my local fourms to the fuckin yellowbullet.
Old 08-20-2010, 06:38 PM
camaro540cid
APPRENTICE

I have recieved a tracking number from him. Everything looks like it will turn out fine now. I was not looking to make any enemies here. Just looking for info. I understand you are a busy young man kyle. I hope this does not change your mind about dealing with honest people here. I think everyone here just wants a fair shake. Just be sure to keep in good contact when people are sending their hard earned money, especially in these poor economic times. Just a small note telling about the paypal trouble would go a long way to keep someone in the loop.

I tried the tracking number and ups could not locate the shipping details for this package. I'm sure it will later on. I will post up as soon as it does. Sorry for any confusion on your part or mine and have a good weekend.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:18 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ? PARTS

Originally Posted by bbchevy
its been sent and tracking number has been sent. he has my home number. so i would really like for this thread to be deleted so all my info isnt floating round. thanks
Well That WONT Happen!
Later
G 8)
i dont know who u r and i dont care so keep the smart ass comments to ur self. the OP now knows what happened and not every one in this world has no life and can be on here every day. i work full time + work on cars on the side and my own cars. im no schmmer look up my ebay account (phone_hog2) and iv sold a few other things on here and bought and sold many things on other fourms. sexytransam is my user name on every fourm im on from my local fourms to the fuckin yellowbullet.
good start
Old 08-21-2010, 04:23 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I thought it was the pucking yellow bullet? I'm confused again.
With that kind of attitude I bet he's gonna fit in real good over here.
Old 08-23-2010, 02:11 PM
camaro540cid
APPRENTICE

I just checked the tracking number with ups. This is what it says. UPS has recieved an electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper. Once ups has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

It is 5:08 pm my time (central). I will check back in a few hrs to see if it is updated. I am assuming since this message is appearing on their site that he still has the deck lid and not yet shipped it. I've never seen this message before. Is this normal or odd? I quess I should wait another day or two.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:53 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by camaro540cid
I just checked the tracking number with ups. This is what it says. UPS has recieved an electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper. Once ups has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

It is 5:08 pm my time (central). I will check back in a few hrs to see if it is updated. I am assuming since this message is appearing on their site that he still has the deck lid and not yet shipped it. I've never seen this message before. Is this normal or odd? I quess I should wait another day or two.
Not necessarly, if he dropped it off at a UPS station, such as the one i do, where UPS picks up once a day, instead of comming to a person house, it want be logged in until it's at a UPS terminal.

Zip.
Old 08-23-2010, 04:54 PM
SexyTransAm
SHOW GUEST

the lid was shipped. and when it gets there i would like this thread deleted. thanks
Old 08-23-2010, 05:09 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

They don't delete threads here :!: :!:
Old 08-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

the lid was shipped. and when it gets there i would like this thread deleted. thanks
We actually stamp most posts so future Forum users can form their own opinion. Kinda like this.

Scorp
Old 08-23-2010, 06:42 PM
camaro540cid
APPRENTICE

Tracking info is now in the system. Thanks for the feedback from everyone. I'll chalk this one up to a lesson learned. May even require a phone number and a call before I send money next time. That might have fixed this problem from the get go. Maybe sexytransam should just update his ads to include his number. I do, and I think most everyone else does too. Just a thought.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -