MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

Old 08-26-2010, 01:21 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers

Originally Posted by reddnova
I have 26 posts on here and Scorp has 952......Wow you really are nosey! I am going to read some of your posts meddling into other people's business!
yup you have 27 posts.....and might I say you have gotten off to a great start.... :roll:........ moron :!:
Old 08-26-2010, 01:25 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by mopar1968
Dang dude you came here to get help or vent, If you don't want it then don't post it :!: :!: Scorp didn't start this thread YOU did :!: :!:

NO but Scorp basically called the guy a liar. All the guy said was the guy backed out on the deal and wouldn't answer the phone,and then Scorp turns it around on him and suggests that HE is the problem. HOW is that "help"
Tod-

My point is that I think its odd that this guy is on here twice in 6 months complaining about people. That all three have the same name is a side-coincidence.

I went back and read the posts from Bart on the Mike Jenkins thread as well as the posted email and I don't think it was clear-cut that he was right and Jenkins was wrong.

Then he posts on here about these two Mike's in Ocala who supposedly screwed him.

Now go take a look at Rudy Holloway's posts where Bart attacked him when he was trying to help. Then I start getting PMs from him telling me to butt out.

So it looks to me like this guy is difficult to deal with and likely a bully. My opinion and allowed when you post on a public forum, correct?

Do me a favor Tod, go back and read the Jenkins thread, Rudy's posts and do so from the position that maybe bart was wrong- If you do that you will see my point I think.

Bottom line is this, I didnt attack him initially, just said i didnt believe him. He then basically told me to shut up. Extreme? I think so if you have a tendency to try and bully people. That's what they do.

Do I think he is partially to blame? Yep. Do I think he is a liar? Let's just say he's not objective.

Do I think he is hilarious? yep.

Scorp
Old 08-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

I have 26 posts on here and Scorp has 952......Wow you really are nosey! I am going to read some of your posts meddling into other people's business!
Now its 953, Bart.

Oh, wait add another.

Scorp
Old 08-26-2010, 01:48 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default MikeandMike of Ocala Fl are not dependable and reneggers.

Well over half of my few posts are because of Scorp's BS. I have read his advice and it is BS just like he is. He is a wannabe and just full of it.

There is something wrong when someone pays for this service, posts a complaint then is shot because he is the messenger.

Scorp, just stay off of my threads and by the way the message I sent him was private but he isn't man enough to deal with himself, he has to bring it to the gereral forum for support. Man up Scorp. I don't want to waste any more og my time hearing your BS.

STAY OFF MY THREADS!
Old 08-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Well over half of my few posts are because of Scorp's BS. I have read his advice and it is BS just like he is. He is a wannabe and just full of it.

There is something wrong when someone pays for this service, posts a complaint then is shot because he is the messenger.

Scorp, just stay off of my threads and by the way the message I sent him was private but he isn't man enough to deal with himself, he has to bring it to the gereral forum for support. Man up Scorp. I don't want to waste any more og my time hearing your BS.

STAY OFF MY THREADS!
I am on your threads bart and I will continue to be

Don't like it? Oh well.

Scorp

BTW, I like the way you went hidden to post this

955 posts and counting.............
Old 08-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

STAY OFF MY THREADS!
BTW, "of" is not spelled "og"
Old 08-26-2010, 01:55 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

STAY OFF MY THREADS!
What service did you pay for?? The forum is free :!: :?: :!: :?: :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-26-2010, 02:07 PM
ccperf721p
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Now its 953, Bart.

Oh, wait add another.

Scorp
Pretty childish. This site, like many others has lost all sense of professionalism and class.
Old 08-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well- by default I will say I trust what Scorp has said. He does not sink his teeth into something with ignorance. In fact, out of anyone here, he digs the deepest. The fact that bothers you Bartie is suspicious... the facts of your past posts are also suspicious... a counter attack on Scorp makes you look cheap & desperate... taking the attention off the subject of your behavior & trying to turn it to Scorp. I don't think you are a bully... I think you may be a good old fashioned whiner who has to have his way...
Old 08-26-2010, 02:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by mopar1968
Dang dude you came here to get help or vent, If you don't want it then don't post it :!: :!: Scorp didn't start this thread YOU did :!: :!:

NO but Scorp basically called the guy a liar. All the guy said was the guy backed out on the deal and wouldn't answer the phone,and then Scorp turns it around on him and suggests that HE is the problem. HOW is that "help"
Tod-

My point is that I think its odd that this guy is on here twice in 6 months complaining about people. That all three have the same name is a side-coincidence.

I went back and read the posts from Bart on the Mike Jenkins thread as well as the posted email and I don't think it was clear-cut that he was right and Jenkins was wrong.

Then he posts on here about these two Mike's in Ocala who supposedly screwed him.

Now go take a look at Rudy Holloway's posts where Bart attacked him when he was trying to help. Then I start getting PMs from him telling me to butt out.

So it looks to me like this guy is difficult to deal with and likely a bully. My opinion and allowed when you post on a public forum, correct?

Do me a favor Tod, go back and read the Jenkins thread, Rudy's posts and do so from the position that maybe bart was wrong- If you do that you will see my point I think.

Bottom line is this, I didnt attack him initially, just said i didnt believe him. He then basically told me to shut up. Extreme? I think so if you have a tendency to try and bully people. That's what they do.

Do I think he is partially to blame? Yep. Do I think he is a liar? Let's just say he's not objective.

Do I think he is hilarious? yep.

Scorp
Scorp I know the work you have done to help people on here. I'm sure your opinion of this guy was formed based on facts, however I do not need to read those other threads because my comment was only specific to this thread.

Mark told him if he didn't want help don't ask for it.
Nothing you posted to him in this thread was intended to help him.

That was my only point.Nothing more,nothing less.

I am in no way saying your opinion of him is inacurate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -