Mike Jenkins AKA AMJ0993 in Florence SC. Scammer/Liar

Old 02-07-2010, 03:08 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Mike Jenkins scammer/liar

Originally Posted by reddnova
MIKE JENKINS AKA AMJ0993 IS NOW OUTRAGEOUSRACING! LOL!
Stamped
Old 02-07-2010, 04:05 PM
amj0993
SHOW GUEST

Incorrect not right. I was going to start a profile for myself and because we have one email account, but it wouldn't let me and it changed the profile. Mike isn't running from anything... Thank you. As far as him hiding under my skirt tails... GROW UP! I am posting the replies not him. He still has no idea that I am even responding to you. People who know Mike know the truth. Anybody can say someone promised them something that isn't true. I have the email where he told you NO Motor. I am done with this... This issue has taken enough of my time.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:31 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins aka amj0993

Now it's back to amj0993. WOW, i'm impressed. You need to grow up yourself and smarten up about that loser you are married to and quit covering for his lies.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins scammer/liar

Here is a lie in Mike's own words. Want more, I have it.

Re: Ad #1715937 - 1963 Corvette Tube Chassis Race Car

all stuff gone back to old corvette owner for settlementOn [2010-01-24 22:38:41] reddnova wrote:
> Mike,
>
> It's been 2 months since we traded. Just wondering if you have given up on collecting anything from the guy you got the Vette from. Remember you said I could have the rest of the engine and parts if you couldn't do anythhing. I would like to have them.
>
> Thanks, Bart
Old 02-07-2010, 04:38 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SOMEBODY IS LIEING ON THIS DEAL :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I THINK MIKE NEEDS TO COME ON HERE 'HIMSELF' ops: AND DEFEND HIMSELF[NO OFFENCE, MAM] 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BE A MAN!!!TELL THE TRUTH- EVEN IF YOU LOOK BAD AFTERWARDS :? :? :? :? :?

LIVELY
Old 02-07-2010, 04:55 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins scammer/liar

Here is some more for you Mrs. Jenkins.

Mike,

I spoke with Dewey Burton in Fl. today and he confrirmed that he did not have any of the motor parts as I expected.
I believe there is a Lingenfelter 1050 Dominator and a Sheldon water pump system that you conveniently forgot to bring me along with the motor parts.
I want the parts as you promised. I now know every part that was in and on the motor. Remember the kind of guy you told me your were, you know, honest. Let me know when we can meet and I get the parts. That is all I want and I will move on. I would like to hear back from you asap.

Bart
Old 02-07-2010, 05:07 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins aka amj0993 scammer/liar

This is Mikes last response to me or was it your response. He does not deny that he promised me the parts but finds several reasons not to give them to me. What a liar he is! This reeks of sour grapes. Don't be fooled by his lies anymore.

u do what u want to. there is no way i will give u anything else. u told me the car ran 610 knowing that was a lie, u forgot to roll the numbers out of crossover box. the car has yet to get out of the 40`s. i don`t care what u put on rj or any where else.u got the best deal of all. want to trade back [ i bet not]. i have never met someone who thinks u should keep giving after u traded.so u smear my name,but be careful how u do it.i would like to spend some of your money.if i see anything on this website,i will copy everything !!!!! I am not going to argue with u about this, you got the best deal and you know it!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 05:14 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins aka amj0993 scammer/liar

Here is my response to mike! I told him when we met that I did not change the no's and the tuneup was the same as when I ran it last. I also told him the car was detuned for brackets and would go faster if he furned it up a little.

Re: 1963 Corvette Tube Chassis Race Car
Re: Ad #1715937 - 1963 Corvette Tube Chassis Race Car

I said the car will run 6.10 on alcohol 6.20 to 6.30 on gas. . IT WILL. Maybe you need a driver. I didn't forget to roll the no's out. I don't do that. The car will run the no. at my track.

You are a lying SOB. I have heard stories of you and your lies on here already. Burton told me what you tried to do to him.
You owe me the parts. I want them or I will report you on here and noone will deal with you. You already have a bad reputation in your area as a lyer and dishonest.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:26 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
SOMEBODY IS LIEING ON THIS DEAL :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I THINK MIKE NEEDS TO COME ON HERE 'HIMSELF' ops: AND DEFEND HIMSELF[NO OFFENCE, MAM] 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BE A MAN!!!TELL THE TRUTH- EVEN IF YOU LOOK BAD AFTERWARDS :? :? :? :? :?

LIVELY
I agree with LIVELY. Mike needs to come on here and tell his side. I don't care what his hours of work are, this site is open 24/7. He seems to be able to find time to make deals here on racing junk and meet with peopls to do these deals.
Also why would you send the engine parts back to the former owner? Do you really think he is going to warranty the "Race" engine? Good luck. Where are these parts? The other guy claims he doesn't have them. Lets hear it. The truth will come out.
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am with Lively too. Mike, be a man & stand on your own feet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -