has anyone every dealt with HAM10 out of kentucky?

Old 10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ya know, this may not sound very professionsal or the wrong thing to do, but why don't we each tag-team this dude as buyers? One by one, lets all make an attempt to buy the car he has... jerk him around for months... drive him crazy, know what I mean?? Make him take more pictures, meet in a false place & not show up, send him cheap flowers instead of money, etc... I would love to give some of these AS$Holes some of thier own misery for being complete flakes.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:53 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey rigsby that flower idea is funny. i can picture that in my mind happenning funny i tell you funny.a guy waiting for a check and get a hand full of dead flowers instead.
Old 10-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Rigsby that great! I actually send him a message every day on the listing he has (my old car) on here. A couple of my other buddies are going to start baiting him also. It just bothers me being my first trade an all. I hope the alcohol motor in my old car blows a piston the first time he tries to run it or show it to some one. He has 2 ads, same car, 1343347 & 1343356. Heres a question, what happens if I click the "report the sale" button? does he have to pay for the ad then?
Old 10-20-2008, 07:28 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

too funny, he must have got on the forum, read what we were saying, got worried and removed his ads. what a wussy!
Old 10-20-2008, 07:34 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

If you have all your emails from the seller/trader committing to at a minimum the rockers and there is no proof of shipment or your receipt-I would take him to your local small claims court-its cheap to file (used to be about $25) and they handle claims under $1000 usually.

Not likely he will defend-but email him letting him know you are taking him to small claims and suggest that he engage local legal counsel to represent him.

If the deal went down as you said, you have written committments and thus proof and he did not fulfill his end of the agreement (contract), I would expect judgement to go in your favor-either as a direct ruling or due to his failure to defend.

Request a garnishment of wages from the Court and get your recovery that way.

No gaurantees but definitely worth a shot and by the way maybe the way you will ultimately recover what you are out, is through the amount of aggravation you cause Jake Hammond.

Time is money and the more time he has to invest in dealing with you the more it will cost him in time that he cant apply elsewhere like to his job or business.

You will thus collect one way or another; either is cash or in satisfaction.

later, Scorp
Old 10-20-2008, 07:56 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

thanks Scorp, my cousin is a lawyer so I am going to get info from him. It just pisses me off that he committed then quit answering email and phone calls. I am gonna bug the hillbilly bastard to death, he will get sick of it soon. If he would just reply and tell me to f*ck off I could at least get some form of satisfaction out of it but he just ignores everything.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:44 PM
cburge
APPRENTICE

he tried to trade the car to me too,but the roll cage looked way to low? Im talking about the malibu..Could have been the pics made the halo look that way i dont know..
Old 10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well harbone, I hope you can get something out of this. Good luck my friend. Rigsby
Old 10-21-2008, 04:07 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

cburge, yeah its the malibu. I just wanted something for my wife to run in sportsman class. I will make the car work but just was a little disappointed with being lied to about the motor.

Thanks rigsby, like they say, what goes around comes around. My uncle is a State Trooper in kentucky. I gave him Jake's name, phone number and even the Kentucky license plate number that Jake forgot to take off the car. I think he is going to give him a visit, maybe follow him around some night just waiting for a mistake to happen. He will get his, one way or another...
Old 10-21-2008, 09:48 AM
jayss10
CRAFTSMAN

i offered hiM my 84 monte ss, with a real roller 383 , with brodex track 1 heads,5500 stall, powerglide,for the camaro i love that car, wish i would have met you before you traded him,mine is a street strip car that will run high 10s 1/4,full interior and clean stock body with a mosier 9 inch,sux ,if you get your camaro back contact me ill trade and mine is what is listed.........JAY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -