Asking questions....

Old 03-29-2013, 03:42 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
RK, I WASNT EVEN THINKIN ABOUT WARRANTS..LOL. a warrent will not open my doors. for any reason.period.im not big im not real bad. im just not lettin anyone i dont want in my house in.period.i do know what will happen.and im am prepared for that.i live a very peaceful life nowdays. i hope it stays that way..im to old and crippled to fight.but your never to old to die for what you believe in.
Outlaw, i believe in defending myself and my home also, and i never want to have to shoot someone, however in the case of a home invasion i think i would surely try.
You are too crippled up to be worring about all this crap, just like i'm too old to worry about it. I just get my sleep and work in my shop when weather permits and i feel good enough to. I'll cross the bridge when i have no other choice, in the mean time i just go day to day because i'm running out of days.

Zip.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I tell ya what, boys, I'm real tempted to take that same attitude. BUT ! I've still a few years left in me, I've been guided by God to take my place in the front lines and I shall not shirk my duty. I am a warrior of America and will fight to the death or even longer. My weapons are 'information', to be shared and explained, and physical weapons if the situation calls for it. There are MANY, MANY of U.S. .... You boys relax, I've got yer back......
Old 03-30-2013, 07:10 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Dunno . . The situation hasn't arisen yet, and one probably doesn't have a clue about what would happen if the Sh*t hits the fan.

Notably, it wouldn't be pretty, and one probably ought to have some provisions laid away. My bet on how somebody like the current Administration would handle an "Uprising" would be to cut off all utilities, and create a need for the helpless and dumb to become instantly dependent upon the Government for food, water and warmth. (More than they are now)

That would leave the "Insurgents" on the outside looking in, so to speak. They would have to take whatever they needed to survive and if the places to "Take it" were centralized, then the insurgents would be lured in and become targets . .

On the other hand, as I've said, there's more armed Americans (Rednecks, so to speak) than there are Soldiers and Police . . Looking back to Fallujah, Iraq, it took 30,000 American Soldiers to clean out roughly 8,000 "Insurgents" and the cost in blood was pretty high . . Turn those numbers around and you have a bad deal for the Government . .

Old geezers like us might make a difference "once" . . So you'd have to weigh the situation and figure out if what you're doing is going "To make a difference" . . .

Political Statements are a lot like Principles, they can get very expensive or lost in the crowd . .

Always make sure your's won't be wasted.

And I gotta ask . . Where's Ken . . I miss his input and information.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:37 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

im right here rk. lol i know the other ken...nobody misses my opinions...lol zip, i know you are right about me being to old and crippled up to worry. lol but i do..cant help myself. i worry about the things and people i love. and i love my country as i know you do. but im a worrying kinda guy now. i didnt used to be but after this wreck seems thats all i do is worry.lol. i think they call it PARANIOD!!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:40 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Paranoid? Nahhhh, you just have more time to think . .

And sometimes we old guys tend to overthink things. But in the case of this administration and all the crap they're causing or starting, I don't think so.

It's worth watching and commenting on . . as I said, there's things we might disagree on but nothing worth fighting over . . We have far more in common than we do in discourse . .