beware of this person

Old 02-10-2011, 11:38 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I think you can do a search for a package even if it is being shipped to you. And yes, UPS does put a tracking # on every piece they ship. it is on the reciept weather you want it or not you get one.
Old 02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I have seen this clown lurking in this section & has said nothing.....scammer..scammer..scammer !!
Old 02-10-2011, 04:42 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: beware of this person

Originally Posted by ssam4104
this person
Ad #2117584 Posted:2011-02-01 19:44:54
This ad expires in 0 days.

becareful of this person pauls88 add #2116531 he sold me a crank which i never recieved he said ups had lost it .he never answered my calls never got a refund so i would suggest not doing bussiness with him his name is paul naquin

passagoula ms
ssam4104, help us out a little more so we can go after this guy. Have you had any other contact with him? Have you gone to the ups website and tried to find the package? I think you can do a search by your address too. Don't wait any longer. Get the ball rolling as soon as you can.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:13 PM
paul88
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I have seen this clown lurking in this section & has said nothing.....scammer..scammer..scammer !!
A clown ha? Wish u would come tell that to my face before u no the hole story. I sent this crank to him in the orginal box it came in,it got all the way tpo where he lives and it came up missing,ups said the merchandise was lost and they thru the box away and that was the end of it. They told me they would not pay fpr the insurance because it was not packaged rite but i sent it to him the same way i bought it. They said they would do an investigation and i have called and called and called and they keep giving me the run around. And yes there is a tracking # 1za9v9330304871263 here is whats exactly on the papers i got from them. MECHANDISE IS MISSING,UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS. ALL MERCHANDISE IS MISSING,EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED,UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THIS MERCHANDISE.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:24 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

thank you for your response . If you would have responded sooner it wouldn't look like you have something to hide. when you are seen by myself & others lurking and not responding what are we to conclude. now lets see what the OP has to say.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:31 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I know from experience that UPS does not reimburse the person thats getting the package, they reimburse the shipper. Now the guy paid for a part that he did not get, he should get his money back. Its not his fault it was not packaged properly, its not his fault that UPS lost the package. Give the guy his money back and move on.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-11-2011, 02:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

PAUL88----you are not YELLING LOUD ENOUGH at UPS--if they accepted the package to ship/ and you had it packaged right??/ then they have to pay the amount you had it insured for!!!/[ if you had it insured for the value you sold it for] ops:
enough excuses --this has not just happened yesterday--this was awhile ago--the man paid for the part[ you are responsible for the order being delivered]--call the attorney general in your area/ call the president of UPS-- i really do not care who gets it straightened out
OR-- SEND THE MAN HIS MONEY BACK IN FULL :roll: :roll:

I AM NOT CALLING YOU A SCAMMER I JUST WANT YOU TO DO THE HONEST THING HERE--"""MAKE IT RIGHT"""
Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by paul88
A clown ha? Wish u would come tell that to my face before u no the hole story. I sent this crank to him in the orginal box it came in,it got all the way tpo where he lives and it came up missing,ups said the merchandise was lost and they thru the box away and that was the end of it. They told me they would not pay fpr the insurance because it was not packaged rite but i sent it to him the same way i bought it. They said they would do an investigation and i have called and called and called and they keep giving me the run around. And yes there is a tracking # 1za9v9330304871263 here is whats exactly on the papers i got from them. MECHANDISE IS MISSING,UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH ADDITIONAL DETAILS. ALL MERCHANDISE IS MISSING,EMPTY CARTON WAS DISCARDED,UPS WILL NOTIFY THE SENDER WITH DETAILS OF THIS MERCHANDISE.
>>> The number you entered is not a valid tracking number (e.g. typical format is 1Z9999999999999999). Review the number provided or contact the sender to verify the number.
>>>
Tracking or InfoNotice Numbers:

1za9v9330304871263

Nothing comes up by that #.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:07 PM
paul88
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
>>> The number you entered is not a valid tracking number (e.g. typical format is 1Z9999999999999999). Review the number provided or contact the sender to verify the number.
>>>

1za9v9330304871263
Thats the tracking # on the paper

Old 02-11-2011, 03:41 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
>>>

1za9v9330304871263
Thats the tracking # on the paper
There is 18 #'s so that's right. I was just making sure you didn't miss a number or get two mixed up.
Can you scan it and post it?