Mike Jenkins AKA AMJ0993 in Florence SC. Scammer/Liar

Old 02-10-2010, 03:50 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins aka AMJ0993 SCAMMER/LIAR/CROOK

His wife always has to clean up after him. If he came on here and was truthful about the deal he would have to give me the engine.

The engine is in his garage on the stand and I wouldn't bet any money that it ever blew up or if it did it wasn't that bad. He did mention that there were 2 valves out of adjustment pretty bad. They should have been chedked before running the car the first time. He sure is hanging onto the engine with everything he can.

I wouldn't have made the trade had he not said I could have the engine. As I stated the scammer, [u]liar and crook here is Mike Jenkins[/u]. Watch him boys and you will see. I know of 2 scams and I bet there is a whole lot more.
Old 02-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

update on this?

Scorp
Old 02-17-2010, 04:03 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins AKA amj0993 Liar/crook Florence/Darlington

When you guys run at Darlington SC. this year watch for Mike. He will be running my black 69 Camaro that he hasn't paid for yet. He still owes me an engine just like he said. If you trade with him you will get screwed. His word is worthless and so is he. I will keep writing about him until he gives me the BB Chevy he owes me.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:09 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

lets see Mikes wife gets on here defending and giving reasons why ?...i can buy that...a good wife will do that....but i DO NOT buy that Mike knows nothing of his wife on this forum....Bullchit !

Mike be a man and get on here and tell your side.....enough is enough..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-17-2010, 09:00 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I know good pictures are important but GEE WIZZ...size them down or just post a link to them...I have a 19" wide screen monitor and I still have to scroll sideways just to read the first page in the thread..it is a pain in the butt. :x

To OP:

If the guy told you he had an old dirty dominator that would go with it,then why does he owe you a $2000 Lingenfelter carb that you didn't know about until after the trade? It is obvious you didn't expect a $2000 carb when you traded(by your own words he told you it was old dirty carb)

Not taking sides just pointing that out.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:58 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins Crook

If you look at the engine in the Vette pic you will see the engine I was supposed to get in the deal. Supposidly I was damaged and I would get all the parts. The dirty carb. lie was just that a lie to lead me away from the Lingenfelter Carb. I did not know that it was a special carb. until I talked to the car builder in Fl. Regardless of what was, all the parts on the engine were supposed to be mine. I did get part of it, a water pump, distributor,wiring, stud girdle, headers, driveshaft, glide trans. and a month later the converter.

Mike still owes me the rest of the engine and I don't care who responds, Mike or his wife. Mike will not get on here because he knows he owes me the engine. He will be racing my black 69 Camaro at Darlington this year or trying to trade it on here. I can't wait!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins Florecne SC Liar/Crook

Big Mike isn't coming out to defend himself boys. He has to depend on his wife who doesn't know what she is talking about. I think when she found out the truth, that Mike owes me the motor she shut up.

I didn't think Mike had the balls to come on here and tell the truth.

He knows he owes me the BB Chevy motor and he ain't fessing up. I will watch for him on here and at Darlington Dragway this year. You guys in Florence and Darlington watch for him in my black 69 Camaro. He hasn't paid for it yet!

THE TRUTH PREVIALS! ALWAYS!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:17 PM
teamgrt15
APPRENTICE

Your story keeps changing just cause you ound out he owns a 2000 dollar carb you think he owes you that but you already said that wasn't part o the deal so why keep going on about it and you keep saying he hasn't paid for the camaro if he has the title the deal is done do you have email that states he owes you anything else
Old 02-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by teamgrt15
Your story keeps changing just cause you ound out he owns a 2000 dollar carb you think he owes you that but you already said that wasn't part o the deal so why keep going on about it and you keep saying he hasn't paid for the camaro if he has the title the deal is done do you have email that states he owes you anything else
Has your story changed Teamgrt15? Didnt you speak with Jason Pritz Family Auto and let Marson14 know that Jason was squaring up his deals- We'll guess; what he didnt.

Why dont you call him again instead of posting on every thread to try and bury the Pritz thread.

Not happening Sport.

Scorp
Old 06-19-2010, 07:11 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins

Watch for my black 69 Camaro at Darlington SC boys. Mike still owes me for it.

Don't trade with him. He is a liar and scammer.