racepartsdirect has anyone had dealings with this company?

Old 01-30-2010, 11:02 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: racepartsdirect has anyone had dealings with this compan

Originally Posted by bowler
Tod74 and Intimudator when i ordered the crank he came across as a nice guy and i believe he is a very busy guy and just forgot to order the crank, i would not have posted this question if he had called or emailed me. after monday and he has ordered the crank i will post that it is coming and we can eliminate this post. thanks bowler
WHY would you want to ELIMINATE the Post?
Everyone NEEDS to know that this Guy cant take care of the Business he Operates?This is Why the Forum WORKS!
Later
G 8)
Old 01-30-2010, 11:38 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Just in case

they advertise on RJ with lots of parts for sale, i ordered a Callies crank and they billed my credit card on 1/13/10, as of today 1/27/10 i have not recieved it? i emailed Jeff 2 times and called he was busy and they said he would call back. i do not think he is a scammer more like a poor business man. hope you have good luck with them? would like your input. thanks bowler, i will update as soon as i get my order i hope! again it is RACEPARTSDIRECT
Old 01-30-2010, 12:58 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Tod74 and Intimudator when i ordered the crank he came across as a nice guy and i believe he is a very busy guy and just forgot to order the crank, i would not have posted this question if he had called or emailed me. after monday and he has ordered the crank i will post that it is coming and we can eliminate this post. thanks bowler
Didn't mean to sound as if I was taking his side...I wasn't.And I would NOT delete the post. IF I had read a thread about CENTERLYING Wheel Corp on here I could have saved myself some stress and aggravation. I did get my stuff...eventually...so I wasn't scammed but it was a bad experience I would like to have avoided.
Old 02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
bowler
SENIOR BUILDER

Default race parts direct

please remove my original post as i got my part and it may not have been all his fault, thanks bowler
Old 02-01-2010, 12:17 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default RPD

Mr.Bowler,
How many Times has Jeff called you back to tell you that your Crank is on the Way,and Hes VERY SORRY for the Inconveinece(SP)>?
Later
G 8)
OH By the Way?GLAD you Got the CRANK!!!
Old 06-11-2010, 06:44 PM
kcy
SHOW GUEST

Surprised Jeff didn't come on here acting all important and president of Raceparts INdirect like he always does......
Old 06-13-2010, 10:05 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default RPD

Originally Posted by kcy
Surprised Jeff didn't come on here acting all important and president of Raceparts INdirect like he always does......
O HE Did,but Hot Air is CHEAP!
Later
G 8)