Watchout for add #1646797 tonylittle

Old 09-10-2009, 07:37 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

obviously you are not reading just fine..... i corrected what was not correct with the mustang.... you keep missing that.... i dont really care about proving anything at this point.... i found out tonight i got burned and i fixed things with my buyer.... i dont need to prove anything at this point. i am not saying the car has the forged pistons. i am conceeding that 2 worthless peices of shit lied to me and i have a stock bottom end motor... you keep missing that point....

again i will call a rotten bitch a rotten bitch....and that is that... dont like it, then dont read it... pretty simple
Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

words are cheap and easy to manipulate!!! a foul mouth out of either side is plain childish ops: ops:
i have not seen -real-proof from either side of this deal--[ JUST THE SAME HE SAID SHE SAID]--in fact the first poster has never returned to give proof :shock:
IF YOU WANT HELP WE WILL HELP- BUT NOT WITH STUPID / UNPROVEN ATTITUDES :? :?
like dirk said -WATCH YOUR FOUL MOUTH AND NAMES

LIVELY
Old 09-10-2009, 07:46 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

and again if you dont like that i called the bitch a rotton ass cunnt and a bitch, you dont have to read it either. get over it or move on

i posted many times that i am conceeding that the mustang doesnt have what i thought it had and i corrected it...........

i also posted for all to see what i stated the car they got me to be. t

no he said she said here. i dont even give a fuck about these worthless ass liars. i got took it seems. and i am moving on.... not starting threads as she did about someone being a scammer.....
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

and i didnt come in here looking for friends or help.... just defend myself
Old 09-10-2009, 07:56 PM
shortcake
SHOW GUEST

First off the verbal attackes just show what kind of man you really are... I have copies of all the emails that you and him sent each other on both cars and he was up front and honest about everthing the car had and how he got on pinks (did you forget I was there?) As for the post you had on here for the camaro it is not the same post you had posted on craigs list and that is the one you and him went on... The camaro is being dynoed tomarrow after it cost almost $1000. to fix the car from all the oil leaks and the miss firing. As far as the things you are saying that were to go with the car the seats were not included in the deal and you were told that since you got both cars instead of just the one. Nothing was taken out of the car and as for the battery relocate, the push pull and the nitrous bottle you blew that when he called to confront you about the camaro and do we need to mention the helmet that you said you wanted and never paid for. Come on really dude. I have no problems proving what the mustang has... All the work on that car was done at rocket performance in yorktown va. The car was built from the ground up there... I can back up everything I said about the car. I never said the car did not run 11.30's to 11.40's however you do not have slips from us showing 1.5 @ 60ft. As far as the deal we had your right you got the better deal because we disclosed everything about the car and you did not on yours... we gave you copies of all the receipts and you gave us receipts for this and that but not everything as you claim. How convientent it is that his post and emails never said the things you are saying but ohhh "he told you on the phone" again really come on!!! But it doesn't matter say what you want verbally attack me all you want, you are mad because I called you out on trying to pass the car off as something it is not. It is a great car and worth every bit of what you are asking but you should tell the truth about what you are selling so the person knows truely what they are getting. If anyone wants to know the truth on this mustang by all means contact me and I will put you intouch with the High Performance Mechanic that helped us build the car... I have nothing to hide and MR TONY knew everything about the car because we gave him all the papers to prove it.... I think he is a very tastless and dishonest person...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:00 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by tonylittell
but here is his original email talking about the mustang with over 10k in new parts. (you dont get to that amount with a stock bottom end heads and cam car)
oh... and the notch doesnt have a world class t-5 either. found that out when i had to replace the clutch, pressureplate and throwout bearing in it last weekend. its a straight t5...not a world class

would you be interested in two cars for one....i have a 91 notchback in excelllent condition and a street strip 89 lx mustang......i had the 89 at pinks all out in maryland this year but they picked a low 9 sec. field...both cars have lots of extras and i have eover 10k in the street strip stang....89 is a C-4 reverse manual valve body and the 91 i just put a T-5 world class in....if interested call and i will give you aall the details on both cars...757-328-2880 dAVID
Sorry but I did not see this post. ops: ops:
Old 09-10-2009, 08:10 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by shortcake
First off the verbal attackes just show what kind of man you really are... I have copies of all the emails that you and him sent each other on both cars and he was up front and honest about everthing the car had and how he got on pinks (did you forget I was there?) As for the post you had on here for the camaro it is not the same post you had posted on craigs list and that is the one you and him went on... The camaro is being dynoed tomarrow after it cost almost $1000. to fix the car from all the oil leaks and the miss firing. As far as the things you are saying that were to go with the car the seats were not included in the deal and you were told that since you got both cars instead of just the one. Nothing was taken out of the car and as for the battery relocate, the push pull and the nitrous bottle you blew that when he called to confront you about the camaro and do we need to mention the helmet that you said you wanted and never paid for. Come on really dude. I have no problems proving what the mustang has... All the work on that car was done at rocket performance in yorktown va. The car was built from the ground up there... I can back up everything I said about the car. I never said the car did not run 11.30's to 11.40's however you do not have slips from us showing 1.5 @ 60ft. As far as the deal we had your right you got the better deal because we disclosed everything about the car and you did not on yours... we gave you copies of all the receipts and you gave us receipts for this and that but not everything as you claim. How convientent it is that his post and emails never said the things you are saying but ohhh "he told you on the phone" again really come on!!! But it doesn't matter say what you want verbally attack me all you want, you are mad because I called you out on trying to pass the car off as something it is not. It is a great car and worth every bit of what you are asking but you should tell the truth about what you are selling so the person knows truely what they are getting. If anyone wants to know the truth on this mustang by all means contact me and I will put you intouch with the High Performance Mechanic that helped us build the car... I have nothing to hide and MR TONY knew everything about the car because we gave him all the papers to prove it.... I think he is a very tastless and dishonest person...

you are such a lying bitch.....posted below is the exact ad from craigslist too..... what is different?
post what you and your lying ass boyfriend told me about the car then you rotten ass little bitch..... if the 10k plus thousand dollars wasnt in the engine where was it? get fucking real you fat nasty sleezy whore....
as far as the seats? it was ALWAYS a 2 car deal from day one. and he told me they were included. THATS HOW I KNEW ABOUT THE SEATS!. WHEN I ASKED ABOUT THEM THE NEXT DAY THE STORY CHANGED.... and girl David NEVER called me to confront me about the car. I would have gladly took the car back if it wasnt what i said it was..... as a matter of fact i will buy the car and the aluminum trailer from you for your original 15k asking price if you can tell me what isnt what i said it was on the car...... what isnt true.... read carefully and let me know.... this is the exact craigs list ad he responded to
Old 09-10-2009, 08:11 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Posted to cars & trucks - by owner on richmond craigslist
This will make a new copy of this posting available on the site. You will have the opportunity to make changes to the content before it is made live.

This is a Clean 1981 true z28!

this was originally a 4speed car and all pedals are still in the car.

car is a deep blue color with real recaro seats.
295/65/15 drag radial car (new!)
81 Z-28 drag \street rolling chassis
8.5" 10 bolt, Mark williams 35 spline spool and axle kit, 3.90 richmond gear set.
Aluminum pre-load diff cover.
Competition eng slapper bars.
Rancho 8 way adjustable rear shocks.
Comp eng 90\10 front.
Del-a-lum bushings upper and lower control arms.
Convo pro wheels.
Recaro seats.
8 point roll bar.
Rci belts.
4" glasstec cowl induction.
Dual 1\2" fuel systems
T-tops,Rust free, solid and clean
new factory carpet
new headliner

408 sbc
eagle crank
6 inch eagle h beams
kb 10.8 to 1 pistons
Dart iron eagle platinum 230 cc heads
bullet racing 645 645 solid roller
7/16 1.5 scorpion roller rockers
Holley keith dorton intake
AED Holley 750 ho modified carb
csr electric waterpump
double roller timing chain
msd digital 6plus
Mallory HEI Dist
Howe radiator
Trans and oil cooler
5500 nitrous converter
Th400 Manual valve body Forward Pattern
Line lock

Most parts are brand new.... i have not run it at the track yet because I am still tuning the car. there is no reason this car wont go into the low to mid 10s on motor and pretty deep into the 9s on the gas once tuned .

Make offers. will trade straight, down with cash to me, and possibly up with cash to you as long as its not too much. Make offers, I will respond to all

I am not looking for a drag car, but i will consider for the right car. i would like a car to take my son out in and cruise and play around on the streets with. a boat or truck or even a truck/boat combo.Harley, Jet skis, atvs, golf carts.ect will trade for any thing of equal value

PLEASE DONT OFFER ME JUNK ON TRADE, I have almost twice my asking price in this car.

email me at [email protected] with any more questions or if you need more pics....

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Old 09-10-2009, 08:12 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

here is his first email to me.....

would you be interested in two cars for one....i have a 91 notchback in excelllent condition and a street strip 89 lx mustang......i had the 89 at pinks all out in maryland this year but they picked a low 9 sec. field...both cars have lots of extras and i have eover 10k in the street strip stang....89 is a C-4 reverse manual valve body and the 91 i just put a T-5 world class in....if interested call and i will give you aall the details on both cars...757-328-2880 dAVID
Old 09-10-2009, 08:14 PM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

the rest had been deleted from my aol account put i printed them and put them with the reciepts you gave me... i will scan them and post them if need be........dont know where it really matters as i have said over and over that i believe you when you say it has a 302 in it and you scammed me
... AND I CORRECTED THE POST AS SOON AS I GOT HOME AFTER YOU TOLD ME WHAT IT REALLY HAD IN THE MOTOR....

oh and miss shortcake ... you were only there when you came to look at my car and then dropped the cars off. you were not there when i drove out to his work and looked at his cars we had already talked about his cars before i even had the displeasure of meeting you. it was only a matter of you looking at my car and the spec sheet for the motor that was just built in march.... did you forget that?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -