Bruis Glass rears it's ugly head again

Old 09-17-2007, 02:17 PM
abad70ss
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by nitro63
why did you sign the release for ? you should have just refused the shippment all together now your stuck with it so why would you even consider putting it on your car in that condition, send it back
as i said in another post it sure looked good going through the big tree grinder cause i would not let anybody put that crap on there car ...
Old 10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

still no parts and i'll keep bringing these posts up until i get what i paid for :evil:
Old 10-02-2007, 05:50 PM
txarsenal
APPRENTICE

Default Bruis Glassworks

I received a so-called drop on fiberglass hood for my 1971 Camaro, which turned out to need two inched of glass added to the back of it, to make it line up with the fender lines. The center of the hood was thick, but towards the edges, it was 0.125 inches thick and separated. Junk parts and never again. He needs to have all his ads pulled from here.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:38 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

at least you got your parts, shame they have to be repaired but this is what happens when we deal with scammers
Old 10-04-2007, 01:58 PM
richnice455
SHOW GUEST

Default Allow me to wade into this , if I may

I also had big troubles with Mr Babbitt. Took a 1000.00 dep from me in Jan '07. Promised me a delivery date of mid-Feb. Well , the whole month of Feb passed , and so did the mos. of March , April , May etc. , etc. ,. Finally after
no satisfactory action ( no return phone calls , no return snail mail , no returned e-mails etc ) I had to pull out the BIG GUN i.e AMERICAN EXPRESS.
They took over on my behalf and after about a month with A/E at the helm I recovered ALL my money !!!

I now strongly advise ANYONE AND EVERYONE to display all caution if / when dealing with this ^&%($

Also , I did feel that it is inherent of site owners to investigate when there are so many claims against various vendors ...

R!chN!ce455 :lol:
Old 10-04-2007, 06:26 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

Just can't hide bad buisness and bullchit but for so long
Old 10-05-2007, 02:05 AM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

very true, we fitted up the body finally today after finishing my chassis, and the alignment is very poor, the bonnet is out of shape totally and the left guard rolls under heaps futhur than the right side. And guess what i still don't have those parts he was sending me, funny thing is i ordered the same parts last week from ford in california and guess what got them yesterday, they must not use via china couriers.
Old 10-05-2007, 08:37 AM
sg1586
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Allow me to wade into this , if I may

Originally Posted by richnice455
I also had big troubles with Mr Babbitt. Took a 1000.00 dep from me in Jan '07. Promised me a delivery date of mid-Feb. Well , the whole month of Feb passed , and so did the mos. of March , April , May etc. , etc. ,. Finally after
no satisfactory action ( no return phone calls , no return snail mail , no returned e-mails etc ) I had to pull out the BIG GUN i.e AMERICAN EXPRESS.
They took over on my behalf and after about a month with A/E at the helm I recovered ALL my money !!!

I now strongly advise ANYONE AND EVERYONE to display all caution if / when dealing with this ^&%($

Also , I did feel that it is inherent of site owners to investigate when there are so many claims against various vendors ...

R!chN!ce455 :lol:

I agree 100% RJ should look at this and give him the Boot and not let him advertise and sell here!!!!!!!!! My 2 cents :shock:
Old 10-05-2007, 12:39 PM
bruisglassworks
SHOW GUEST

DynoSteve,
You said that you haven't recieved what I told you I'd sent to you On September the 4, 2007....here is the tracking number so that everyone can see that I did send it to you and SOMEONE recieved it.
www.USPS.com tracking number CP050344468US we did what we said we would do. As for the body not aligning like it should, that body came out of the same mold as 3 dozen or more just like it and we haven't EVER had someone call or email us and complain that they couldn't get the car to line up. I realize that you're unhappy with not getting all of the small parts such as lights, door handles, and so on in a timely fashion and this is my fault I should have taken care of it myself instead of entrusting this to several other people one of which was a FORD dealership to send the correct parts out to you. I apologize for your inconvenience, I am making some corrections in how we do business and how things get processed here and for the most part it is going much smoother and orders are getting done is a much timelier manner. We are still finishing up making some things right with a few people and that's all we can do. I wish you well in your racing endeavors.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:58 PM
dynosteve
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bruisglassworks
DynoSteve,
You said that you haven't recieved what I told you I'd sent to you On September the 4, 2007....here is the tracking number so that everyone can see that I did send it to you and SOMEONE recieved it.
www.USPS.com tracking number CP050344468US we did what we said we would do. As for the body not aligning like it should, that body came out of the same mold as 3 dozen or more just like it and we haven't EVER had someone call or email us and complain that they couldn't get the car to line up. I realize that you're unhappy with not getting all of the small parts such as lights, door handles, and so on in a timely fashion and this is my fault I should have taken care of it myself instead of entrusting this to several other people one of which was a FORD dealership to send the correct parts out to you. I apologize for your inconvenience, I am making some corrections in how we do business and how things get processed here and for the most part it is going much smoother and orders are getting done is a much timelier manner. We are still finishing up making some things right with a few people and that's all we can do. I wish you well in your racing endeavors.
To what address, there's no information there. As to the body why the difference in the left to right guard? If your making endeavors to fixing people up that have been left in the lurch then your working finely in the right direction.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -