Attn Drag Racers Buyers beware DONT but from BOB MURPHY JR OR RICHARD CIGLAR of PA

Old 01-07-2017, 11:15 AM
pbd
SHOW GUEST

Default Attn Drag Racers Buyers beware DONT buy from BOB MURPHY JR OR RICHARD CIGLAR of PA

Racers please save yourself and do not buy from Bob Murphy Jr or Richard Ciglar of PA. Got scammed!!
Purchased turnkey car after tons of conversation and an extremely long drive only to find out once the car was purchased it was misrepresented. When trying to contact the seller simply to find out how much further I needed to tear down the car which should not even had to have been done the seller didn't even have the consideration from one racer to another to return any phone calls.
Seller was obviously very aware of the fact that what he sold was not what he represented it to be.
There are two other cars they have listed links are below. Please just save yourself the headache and money. Don't make my mistake. I hope this helps someone else.

http://www.racingjunk.com/Dragsters/...-RaceTech.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/Door-Cars/...-n-street.html

Last edited by pbd; 01-07-2017 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-31-2018, 01:03 PM
BobMurphyJr
SHOW GUEST

What car? This is the 1st I'm hearing of this. I was just told about this thread.

We sold 2 turn key Americans that year
2011 that was new never on track with apd 565 with dyno sheets

And a 06 with a Davis 565 that just got done winning Capitol top bulb championship and guy bought the car 1 week later.

Neither car I have had a call back about and have seen both running on tv
Old 09-22-2018, 03:35 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Hey PBD, why dont you post a picture of the car you supposedly bought from Bob?

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 10-10-2018, 03:38 PM
mattdillon
SHOW GUEST

Apparently pbd is just tying to Ruin Bob's Reputation for Some Reason! Since he hasn't come back on here & Responded or Explained His Self!