Yellow Bullet shutdown...

Old 10-15-2009, 04:40 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

stand corrected ops:
Old 10-15-2009, 06:05 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

I have been a member of RJ for a few years now and even though I don't make that many post, I have learned a lot just by reading this forum. I went on YB one time and that was enough for me. I think the admin are doing a great job keeping out the BS.

Chris
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by montecarlo84
I got cursed out for agreeing with a guy over there
ROFL....One thing's for sure.If you joined up and made a post ANYWHERE before you introduced yourself in the newbie thread...they let you have it.

FOOTBRAKER used to be good for some entertainment over there but I think he is the only guy ever to get banned from there....He might not have gotten banned as they claim that doesn't happen but he is gone...or was.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:54 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by cepx111
H0T DAM, 40 more posts and I'll be ahead of the site admin, that is unless Dennis doesnt beat me to it :shock:

I think I have about 2500 on a board somewhere.

Please don't let me go, I like you guys.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:56 AM
CamBirdRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by newjack42
I tried a couple other foroms befor i found RJ and this one is the best by far. all the other ones are full A holes or idoits. Here everyone is easy goin and you get striaght answers. I never have much to say but i have learned alot just readin old post very interestin enough tho most of it is over my head haha.

KInda like Compplus. There is a guy on there called "anotheridiot" and after reading some of his posts, I believe it.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:12 PM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

RJ is the best I've found. Thats why Im on here almost everyday. I belong to a couple Mustang forums and they wont even let me post pix for these wheels I'm tryin to trade. Total b.s. So I wrote the admin. a nice letter about how their spam prevention tactics are pushing away good people...that was a week ago, no response yet. Corral will let you post and repost the same thing over and over. I'm not gonna dig thru page after page of the same reposts just to be ignored when I find somethin i want. I'll stick with RJ
Old 10-16-2009, 01:39 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bluegrassjh
RJ is the best I've found. Thats why Im on here almost everyday. I belong to a couple Mustang forums and they wont even let me post pix for these wheels I'm tryin to trade. Total b.s. So I wrote the admin. a nice letter about how their spam prevention tactics are pushing away good people...that was a week ago, no response yet. Corral will let you post and repost the same thing over and over. I'm not gonna dig thru page after page of the same reposts just to be ignored when I find somethin i want. I'll stick with RJ
Have you tried The Mustang Source??
Old 10-17-2009, 09:54 AM
bluegrassjh
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka
Originally Posted by bluegrassjh
Have you tried The Mustang Source??
No...but I will. Thanx