Tootees Race Cars

Old 10-12-2009, 04:12 PM
vincef
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bluearc
Yes everyone here complaining about not getting their car, chassis, parts, components, did get them. and more when available to try to make a percieved wrong an affirmative right. We were only down for several years during family deaths and family sickness, as most people have problems, as admitted here. The problem is some who will come complain, will not come back and say that they were made whole in the end. Several on here admitted they got their parts, cars... so this company must not be all bad. In fact "deckwench" who poated here and her husband had the company investigated (early this year), by the FBI and SLED for internet fraud and general fraud with NO negative results, because they are not in business for 30 years to defraud anyone, and never have. Hope this helps answer your questions. Everyone on this board who has dealt with this company and put this company down HAS received their parts, chassis, tow vehicles, whatever was legally theirs. I made sure the sheriff was here to oversee. In fact one of the complainers took something that wasn't theirs and now we are in law suit with them, sometimes things do turn around with the help of God. Thank you for your time.
God helps those who are unable to properly manage their businesses? Interesting.....
Old 10-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vincef

God helps those who are unable to properly manage their businesses? Interesting.....

No....that's OBAMAS job.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:10 PM
bulldogracing
SHOW GUEST

Hey Guys, thought I'd kind of put all this behind me. Yes, to set the record straight, I did receive my car from Tootees..........but it took a court case, 10000.00 in legal bills, and help from a couple fellow racers in the USA. What I received for my 26000.00 is a joke. It is basically a partially finished rail dragster. It came home with the wheels I paid for, old mockup rear tires, new front tires, and the steering installed. It has a partially finished rearend housing, with floater axles installed, but the center section and actual axles are not there. I also received a set of brake calipers and the master cylinder was installed. There is a partially finished aluminum seat also. When after repeated trips to SC to get the car, or try to get it finished, I came away with what amounts to about 10000.00 in parts and services. I have had to have the car finished by a local builder, and this has cost another 10000.00 to get it finished. I have legal paperwork from these "business" people that states they owe me an additional $5000.00 for parts and services that were paid for, but I have never received them or the money. This was a letter signed in front of the Sherriff. I have tried to call and make arrangements to get my money or parts, but they will not answer my calls. I guess call display is a good/bad thing. I don't have a problem to post a copy of the contract if anyone wants to see it. The place I screwed up in dealing with this business is I never got a "Finished Date" on the contract, so if they wanted to take 50 years to do it, as it's a one-off car, they are legally able to do this.
In my honest opinion, anyone who does business with them, are asking for trouble. I guess I learned the hard way, but I also learned a lot, and it'll be a long time before anyone gets my hard earned money again. I would like to thank deckwench for the help in this situation, because without him, I would still not have my "CAR" out of these guys.

Please "BUYER BEWARE"
If bluearc wants to discuss this, they have my number and I would appreciate a call to talk, but I would really like my money instead. Tootee and Jerre, you can say what you like to defend yourselves on here, but you know what happened, and I personnally cannot believe you would go on here and tell mistruths like this. When you say we should hear both sides, ensure you're telling the truth.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:25 PM
bulldogracing
SHOW GUEST

I almost forgot, to get my car out of their building, I had to sign legal documents from the Sheriff in Orangeburg, that would settle the judgment that I had from the courts. So basically, take what's here, or get nothing at all. If anyone wants the emails, phoney pictures, legal documents, or anything else, I will post copies, as I have already lost most everything in this deal, and don't really have anything else to loose. Let me know.

Thanks for your time.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:06 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ? PARTS

Thats a CRYING GOD DAMN Shame!
I Would had to have Taken what what they Gave me,Then I would HAVE Had to GIVE SOMEONE A ASS BEATIN!!!
Beleive It OR NOT!!!
Like You said,What else could you Lose?A Little Time............?
Later
G :evil:
Old 10-17-2009, 03:27 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

that is terrible. they will get theres in the end. not that that is going to make you feel any better
Old 10-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Deckwench
SHOW GUEST

Default Tootees

Yes, I did report tootees to the FBI and SLED and they were cleared in my case being that they only had my car for a year and they claimed they really could not do anything at the time because the contact had no finish date, but thanks to the FBI and SLED, bulldogracing was able to obtain possession of his car after numerous years.
I still have an open legal case with tootees race cars so that is all I am going to say at the present. Once case has been settled, all facts will be posted.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:43 PM
labry33
SHOW GUEST

Default In The Same Boat

I wish I had read this negative posting before I delivered my car to Tootees. My car has been at his shop for 6 months now and yes I gave him a deposit. There is always something going on with them. I've only been able to see my car one time since dropping it off. They won't return my calls in a timely manner, just all the B.S. on a ongoing basis. There is more to the story. However, I am too mad at this time to discuss it. Let me put it this way. I was referred to RJ to check out Tootees and their scam by someone they know or use to know? All I want is my car finished so I can move on with my life. No referrals from me!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:08 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

So what you are saying is that during all the deaths and illnesses that put y'all down for years.................You continued to accept peoples money and cars KNOWING you couldn't do the work!!!!........How the hell do you sleep at night? I bet your family is quite proud of you :roll: :roll: I wouldn't hold my breath on God helping you, I suspect he doesn't like a thief either :!:

Yes everyone here complaining about not getting their car, chassis, parts, components, did get them. and more when available to try to make a percieved wrong an affirmative right. We were only down for several years during family deaths and family sickness, as most people have problems, as admitted here. The problem is some who will come complain, will not come back and say that they were made whole in the end. Several on here admitted they got their parts, cars... so this company must not be all bad. In fact "deckwench" who poated here and her husband had the company investigated (early this year), by the FBI and SLED for internet fraud and general fraud with NO negative results, because they are not in business for 30 years to defraud anyone, and never have. Hope this helps answer your questions. Everyone on this board who has dealt with this company and put this company down HAS received their parts, chassis, tow vehicles, whatever was legally theirs. I made sure the sheriff was here to oversee. In fact one of the complainers took something that wasn't theirs and now we are in law suit with them, sometimes things do turn around with the help of God. Thank you for your time.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:12 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
So what you are saying is that during all the deaths and illnesses that put y'all down for years.................You continued to accept peoples money and cars KNOWING you couldn't do the work!!!!........How the hell do you sleep at night? I bet your family is quite proud of you :roll: :roll: I wouldn't hold my breath on God helping you, I suspect he doesn't like a thief either :!:

Thou shalt not steal- One of the 10 C's.

I will let my friends in Hell know to set aside a room next to BRIAN and the Gamer for the Tooties Gang.

Extra fire and the deluxe pitchfork in the a$$.

Scorp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -