Old 08-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

excellent!!!!!!!!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 08-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Scumbag. I wonder what all was wrong with the car? If it was a decent car that was just NOT as advertised or if it was a turd.....

check out the comments
I’ve known this man for over 25 yrs., everyone he has come in contact with has been burnt. Ask him about the car club he started that use to meet in front of Academy in Humble on Friday, Saturday nites, They (the car club), kicked him out of the club. If that doesn’t show character, I don’t know what does. It’s just amazing how people like him just keep on keeping on, doing what they know best-RIPPING OFF GOOD PEOPLE.
sherrie August 16, 2013
ive also know Richard, his brothers sons and his father for 20 years never thought hed rip me off but he did, my son glad to see hes finally getting what he deserves!!!! horror stories all over Porter of him switchin out motors in peoples cars, usin customers credit cards to order things etc,etc. I knew his dad when he owned his shop called 1314 auto sales, always a very nice man, but Richard sisney was short of who his dad was. bout dadgum time!!!!!!!!! let the stories begin comin out!!!!!!