Feedback for Sonic 45SS

Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 AM
lxconv331
SHOW GUEST

Default Feedback for Sonic 45SS

I just wanted to let people know That Dan username SONIC45SS is a straight up guy no BS! I sold him my 67 Chevelle Pro-Street car and the transaction went very smooth and was a great guy to deal with. Were are new to the site and didn't understand how to leave feedback so I put my here and at the bottom of his profile page. Thanks again Dan I wish every deal can go this smooth,,,
Old 01-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Thats great, we need more people leaving positive feedback on the forum!

Congrats

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-02-2013, 12:42 PM
sonic45ss
SHOW GUEST

Thanks Mike ! Great to deal with you. Couldnt have been any better !

I purchased the 67SS Pro Street Chevelle that Mike had listed here. The car was even better than listed and described once I saw the car in person. I drove almost 12 hours round trip to get the car based on Mikes description and pics. Mike is a straight shooter and the real deal. The transaction went extremely well with no issues what so ever. He even threw in some extra parts he had for the car at no extra cost ! I wouldnt hesitate to buy anything from Mike in the future. Wish all deals went this well and were represented 110% like this deal was.