Jason Willis in Ga. is a scammer

Old 06-16-2011, 03:35 PM
dwagner
SHOW GUEST

Default Jason Willis in Ga. is a scammer

Recently bought a rolling altered from this guy. Told me it was race ready, just needed motor and tran. Said it had a spool, It had all spider gears welded instead. Said it was built in "03" maybe 1903. Said he was sending a box of parts with the car, motor mounts, header adapters , fuel pump etc..., never got any of that. It will take until Late July to get this race ready. Donot buy anything from this guy you cannot see!!! RJ ad # 2185230
What bothers me the most is lying about car/parts for sale. The internet opens to a lot wider audience for buying and selling. Ethics would have been nice. I would not have purchased this car had I known how much work and money it would take to get it safe.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Jason Willis in Ga. is a scammer

Originally Posted by dwagner
Recently bought a rolling altered from this guy. Told me it was race ready, just needed motor and tran. Said it had a spool, It had all spider gears welded instead. Said it was built in "03" maybe 1903. Said he was sending a box of parts with the car, motor mounts, header adapters , fuel pump etc..., never got any of that. It will take until Late July to get this race ready. Donot buy anything from this guy you cannot see!!!
Was it listed on RJ? If so please post the add #.

Donot buy anything from this guy you cannot see!!!
Did you buy it without looking at it? It would be really hard to pay for something I never saw or didn't have somebody that I trusted look at it for me.
Any chance of getting him on here to tell his side of the deal?
Not giving you hard time, but there are always two side to every story.
I did a Google search and there a few Jason Willis's in my town. :shock:
Old 06-17-2011, 06:07 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

INFO INFO INFO ???????????? ops: ops: ops: